Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
**** my bank account. I put for 5 of each. I suspect everything will be fulfilled. Ugh!
I only entered for the ones I wanted and hit on both. I imagine you are right I think if you enter for everything you might hit on everything today. Weren’t they sitting on $1.3 billion worth of Yeezys or so?

Last edited:
I took four W: 2 for the Carbon 350 and 2 for the Ony 350 (me and my wife). I think they'll be giving yeezys to everyone...

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Then stop hoarding, leave some for others 🤷🏻‍♂️
Are you new to confirm?

Cause I only hit once in confirm and I had like 10 to 15 accounts entered at once.

I didn't choose random sizes ... just mines and my sons .

Whatever ...

PS. You can't even withdraw from Draw.

Are you new to confirm?

Cause I only hit once in confirm and I had like 10 to 15 accounts entered at once.

I didn't choose random sizes ... just mines and my sons .

Whatever ...

PS. You can't even withdraw from Draw.
No, every time I enter raffles I lose though. Only bone I got thrown to me were the stupid Bone 350s and blue 700s. Sold both of those to a friend that was the same size as me for what I had paid.

I have low expectations of these apps as always, can we go back to the early 2000s of standing in line again…

I usually wear a size 10.5 on 350 V2's and go for a size 10 in foam runners. They seem to fit pretty big, i feel going a size up would give me too much room.

confirm is still letting me enter for carbons and onyx, is this a glitch?

Doubt it. Carbons were supposed to be their big holiday release that was supposed to go out to all the retailers . They trying to off like 500k pairs of those, and I'm sure people pump faking on them, waiting for Pirate Blacks, Foams, and Slides

0529_0.png

Think we are just through the halfway point. Saw the carbon runners listed, hopefully we get to the last row within the next 1-2 hours

Back
Top Bottom