Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Signed up for an account yesterday, level 1 - 2 hits on 350's.
Just realized I ordered the wrong sizes. Ordered 11's thinking my Jordan 1 low size was the way to go, then read all the stuff about sizing up. None of it makes sense.
11.5 nike running, 11 dunk lows, ordered 11 in the 350s.

Last pair of Adidas was the xenoflux.

EDIT: 21 years on NT for me. Woo hoo.

CCB0AC42-A997-4716-9EAF-925C5463A8D5.png

Anyone else get stuck when trying to open one of the draws that you’re participating in? Tried logging in and out.

Yeah, closed the app, waited a couple minutes to re-open it, and it was back to normal (showing I’m still participating).

I wish they would let me un-participate in the Onyx Yeezys because I want to get the Zebras, but I can’t risk getting the Onyx, Zebras, and Belugas lol.

Yeah, closed the app, waited a couple minutes to re-open it, and it was back to normal (showing I’m still participating).

I wish they would let me un-participate in the Onyx Yeezys because I want to get the Zebras, but I can’t risk getting the Onyx, Zebras, and Belugas lol.
With essentially 9 uncomfirms, I dont want to enter the Zebras, but hey YOLO.

I hate reselling. So ... not sure what Im going to do if I get W on em.

With essentially 9 uncomfirms, I dont want to enter the Zebras, but hey YOLO.

I hate reselling. So ... not sure what Im going to do if I get W on em.

I’m not trying to resell either, especially since they’re flooding the market anyway. That’s messed up how they won’t give us any confirmation. Their chat/support doesn’t even work right now :smh:.

Tried that and nothing is working. My Carbon Belugas and Foam RNNRS are still “participating” and I can’t open them cuz I get stuck in that loading window. Might be a L say for me today.

Did you hit on both onyx and carbon as well? I got shipping for 1 pair already.

Nah, I didn't go for them (saw other people who hit post shipping). I think they might just be printing labels so they can charge now and ship later.

They might be taking an interest free loan on all the hitters, because as far as we knew all these shoes are in Hong Kong

Nah, I didn't go for them (saw other people who hit post shipping). I think they might just be printing labels so they can charge now and ship later.

They might be taking an interest free loan on all the hitters, because as far as we knew all these shoes are in Hong Kong
The one I got shipping for is already in FedEx possession and in route.

these things restocking again on the apps or just app glitch? i see everything is back up as a 'last chance' except for the foam runners...

I entered for the onyx 350 “last chance” two hours ago. No result yet. Some people entered the original drop at 3 am and still don’t have results

Just waiting for the pirate black 350s at this point

Back
Top Bottom