Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Finally got a win … sons Bday slides are coming …
IMG_8273.png

I saw Yeezy Mafia had reported a few days ago that the US wasn't supposed to be getting Zebras, so maybe they had their info wrong and we actually weren't getting PBs :frown:

Don't lose hope, I just got confirmed with the Carbon 350's and it's been in progress for a long time.
Waiting on 350 Onyx to give me the W.
Hopefully PBs release soon.

Clowns managed to fumble the only drop that really mattered today

They did their best, but the reason people ATE like that today is because they eliminated 2 things on these drops

1. Retail stores (aka the backdooring problem)

2. It was pairs that resellers/botters mostly didn't care for

So we got to see what a Yeezy drop would look like in a DTC environment, and without casuals/botters

BUT soon as they had a pair with major hype resale value, all the casuals and botters came out and turned that carriage back into a pumpkin

The app is wonky, so they can't drop the PBs yet. I hope they drop it by tonight because I don't want to deal with it tomorrow. I hope they move it to a raffle instead of it being a queue release. Missed out on the Azure slides. But I was able to get the MX FR and Onyx slides. Still waiting on those PBs.

Edit: Just got an email. Forgot about the 350 Onyx since the raffle ended at 2AM.

Last edited:
Only tried for 2 things Yesterday. Azure slides. Onyx slides.

Didn't hit the Azures, but I guess an hour or so ago they let me hit the Onyx slides (of course as soon as I stopped looking because I thought it was an L) so I guess I'm 1/2 for Yeezy Day

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 1.45.50 AM.png

These will be my first slides because I refused to pay resale at peak slides hype. These will be good everyday beat em ups

Initially thought they wasn't gonna let me hit anything because I didn't buy $500 worth of 350s yesterday morning. Just good to know they remember my account as we move into the Pirate Black drop today.

Haven't been here in months. Didn't know about these drops until 30 minutes ago so I downloaded the app lmao. I entered all that's still up even though some said the draw was earlier today. So not sure what's that all about but I entered. Got the dub on the Onyx 350 just now :wow:

Haven't been here in months. Didn't know about these drops until 30 minutes ago so I downloaded the app lmao. I entered all that's still up even though some said the draw was earlier today. So not sure what's that all about but I entered. Got the dub on the Onyx 350 just now :wow:
Wtf ... just now I got confirmation on 1 Onyx 350 .... I'm still waiting on 8 more ... i hope them Ls start pilling up.

Extremely frustrating to be waiting this long.

Damn! Fell asleep satisfied with a couple W’s on the day figuring remaining draws were L’s, and woke up to Adidas unleashing on my account!
2 W’s - Carbons
2 W’s - Onyx Slide
1 W - Azure Slide
Still pending on 2 Onyx 350 and 500
L’s on Zebras

Sad to see the app go, I’ve never had as much success on SNKRS or any other app, but I just wouldn’t another Adidas shoe for Retail! 🤷🏾‍♂️

P.S. If they got me for $2k, wouldn’t doubt that they made half a Billie in a day 🥶

Last edited:
Ever since adidas switched over to confirmed I’ve got Ls on everything I wanted.

Tried again today hoping I would finally win and I can’t even log in. Apps are straight garbage.

I deleted, reinstalled, and turned off wifi and finally able to get back in.

Damn! Fell asleep satisfied with a couple W’s on the day figuring remaining draws were L’s, and woke up to Adidas unleashing on my account!
2 W’s - Carbons
2 W’s - Onyx Slide
1 W - Azure Slide
Still pending on 2 Onyx 350 and 500
L’s on Zebras

Sad to see the app go, I’ve never had as much success on SNKRS or any other app, but I just wouldn’t another Adidas shoe for Retail! 🤷🏾‍♂️

P.S. If they got me for $2k, wouldn’t doubt that they made half a Billie in a day 🥶
I woke up to all my **** confirmed. Lmao. Mfs.

Your pending Onyx are going through. Thats another 500 ... lmao.

Back
Top Bottom