Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
MY FIRST WINS EVER ON CONFIRMED
6E1F8808-6B41-454C-B902-6A1D86C25D98.jpeg

MY LADY HIT ON THESE FOR HERSELF
0C15DCAC-BF3B-4922-A3DE-913EE74BA545.jpeg

I hit on 2 of the foam runner MX cinder with account for a size 13 and 12… the weird thing is that I entered only for a size 12 and not a 13… we will see if they ship both out. Went 5/5 I guess.
Pass that 13 over to me if you don't want it...

Honestly, this Adidas sales strategy is low key brilliant.

Keep people pending for hours and until they assume its an L and move on to buy something else. Repeat. Repeat. Then just give them Ws on everything, and BOOM they've spent more money on this non-refundable stuff than they ever would have.

People still winning pairs they entered for yesterday. But Adidas winning more. THEY'RE the desperate ones, not you. THEY need to get off more pairs than they know what to do with. So just let people win in waves and let the FOMO begin. Then their reaction isn't "Damn, I hit on these bricks everybody else hit on" but rather "YAAAY, I finally hit too, after 18 hours of pending!"

Good for Adidas; getting people to come up off their cash in a recession :lol:

THIS RIGHT HERE IS FACTS!

I PUT IN KNOWING I WAS GOING TO TAKE L’S AS USUAL.

I CRASHED ABOUT 10:45PM… WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH 2 W’S, EMAIL WAS RECEIVED AT 11:38PM!

Honestly, this Adidas sales strategy is low key brilliant.

Keep people pending for hours and until they assume its an L and move on to buy something else. Repeat. Repeat. Then just give them Ws on everything, and BOOM they've spent more money on this non-refundable stuff than they ever would have.

People still winning pairs they entered for yesterday. But Adidas winning more. THEY'RE the desperate ones, not you. THEY need to get off more pairs than they know what to do with. So just let people win in waves and let the FOMO begin. Then their reaction isn't "Damn, I hit on these bricks everybody else hit on" but rather "YAAAY, I finally hit too, after 18 hours of pending!"

Good for Adidas; getting people to come up off their cash in a recession :lol:
yeah but too bad I didn't hit on anything that I was pending all night for :')

Whew it's about time! Drop the foam runners too please so I can sleep and dream that I won both.

I never hit on confirmed, never buy anything from adidas and was surprised to see 4 wins (Both slides and foam runners). They must be randomly selecting

Wooow. They forcing me to put in my address after all these other hits
Happened to me yesterday, I manually put my address in and magically my payment info popped up ready to go ha, and still won. Just be patient and don't close out when it keeps spinning.

Back
Top Bottom