• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm the only person to cop the 380s eh.

Went 7 out of 8. Now to gameplan all these packages arriving and avoiding divorce.

Screenshot_20230601_125555_adidas.jpg
Screenshot_20230601_125622_adidas.jpg

Was busy so missed the pb draw. Damn would be a good trade bait had I been able to enter and win. Anything else yet to show up to release or was PB the grand finale?

Wasn’t expecting the L on the PBs with level 4 but it happened xD. Confirmed usually hands me a ton of W’s but handed me an L for the PBs and Carbon Belugas. Goodbye Yeezys.

Crazy day..passed on everything yesterday cuz PB’s were the only ones I wanted..got in the draw early and took a W somehow 1/1.

That was the end of my luck though, decided I wanted the tan foams that dropped after and I literally couldn’t log in the entire hour. Still, I can’t complain since I walked away with PB’s.

Thank you Kanye, it’s been fun the last few years.

Just for my own edification... there was NO app notification that the PB raffle was open, correct? Because I never got one and it seems like no one else did, either.

I didn’t hit not 1 single shoe I tried on & it really makes me mad when seeing how ppl hit just about everything they entered for

Just for my own edification... there was NO app notification that the PB raffle was open, correct? Because I never got one and it seems like no one else did, either.
that is correct. this forum was the reason i knew about it and was able to enter...only to get the L within minutes. my friend is still pending though.

Was able to hit 2/2. Azure slides and onyx 350s. Wasn’t even able to enter for the pirate blacks, which the only pair I really wanted. Now to time delete the confirmed app haha.

anyone else waiting for email for PB? Not stressing since their systems have been murdered last 2 days and it shows in app purchases w the charge as well

Back
Top Bottom