Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Finna cry if slides aren't a half size big

Yep. They look totally outdated

I think I totally screwed up on the slides. I’m a tts 10.5. I wear 11/1.5 in Yeezys. I remember people saying the newer slides are crazy small, so I entered for a size 12 and hit. Now I’m reading the new ones are tts. 🤦‍♂️

When i entered pb’s the only sizes available were tiny. I was right up to wire (and the app kept erroring out) so i just chose a 5.5 for who knows why.

I was notified I lost, but now the app says i won.

So uh finally have my dream yeezy, but like 7 sizes too small lol

Anybody wanna trade a 5.5 for a 13/14 lemme know haha

y’all are right - they’ve aged terribly. Horribly. You’ll get laughed at walking down the street. Offload your large size pair onto me and avoid the embarrassment :wink:

I couldn’t hit on my level 4 account with 50k points in a size 12, but created an account in the middle of the raffle and was ably to hit on a 12.5. 🤷‍♂️

PBs, onyx slides, MX cinders for me. Couple of Ls mixed in but happy with what I hit.

Would have liked the azure slides but always tough to hit bigger sizes in slides/foam runners.

40596366-2C67-47B0-8FEB-C3BB54AF30A2.png

Yeah all V1s look fake to me lol. Idk but happy to hit 2 pairs of PB for retail. I had to pay resale for TDs last year and haven’t wore them and probably won’t ever. Same with these I guess. I feel the same way with the Galaxy Foamposite retro next year. Probably won’t wear those but it’s a must have for the collection because of the impact they had on the culture.

Ls on every Foam Runners man, praying they bring out more colorways before Yeezys go away,. At least I got the Slides so I shouldn't be complaining.

Took the L on the PBs. Will have to pick them up locally. Also, Adidas has $500M in inventory to sell. If you think Yeezy Day was it, Adidas already said that they will sell all the Yeezys already made. There's at least a year's worth of Yeezys left including 450 Slides.

Did ADC US bug out during the PB drop? Aus is fried, half the sizes are gone and there is still 30 mins until the raffle is drawn.

It’ll be a nice surprise when my belugas show up because I’ll have forgot about them at that point.
IMG_3295.jpeg

Woke up to the CMPCTS.

Wife was able to log on and cop them as well, as it appears to be a full size run besides 12 (they have 12.5 though).

I'm cool with it. Pockets weren't destroyed and I got another version of the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned.

I was thinking about getting the 500s but vantas are better in every way. I hope adidas decides to release yeezys without the branding because some models need new colorways.

I think I'm cool off of Yeezys. I literally came into the game the year he got kicked out, so I wasn't expecting to have this opportunity again. Oh and it didn't help that confirmed is trash. They'd have to drop the Inertia 700 V1s or the Moonrock 350s for me to go after anything else for myself.

750s would be nice as well, but I suspect the FOGs will supplement those for me.

I received a “you were selected” notification for the 500’s at 3:00 am. Then one at 6 am saying I wasn’t selected as a winner. There is an order in my history and I got an email confirmation at 2:20 am. We shall see.

I will say, I originally entered for the 500’s with one card that I had won the onyx slides and foam runners. So I cancelled my entry and entered with a different card in case my bank blocked it for potential fraud.

The card I originally entered with was charged, not the card I used in the second entry. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom