Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm a TTS 10.5, but went with an 11 cause I thought a size 12 would fit huge.
I could wear a size 10 in Nike slides, so that's why I went with an 11 on these. Hopefully they fit right when they come in.

FedEx app didn’t send any notifications tho, which is weird😵‍💫

I skimmed your message, so I’ll download shop app now💯

I think your issue with Fedex is you didn't set it up. You have to do it manually. You need to allow notification for each item in the app. I get notifications from the app and text messages. There's no way a multi billion dollar company can't handle notifications. UPS is automatic once you set up it. The reason why I have both is that notifications come at different times. Shop is usually faster than Fedex, UPS..... notifications. Not always true. But most of the time it is. Since my Yeezys were stolen before. I make sure to pick them up right away or redirect to my local Walgreens; if I'm not going to be home.

I'm a TTS 10.5, but went with an 11 cause I thought a size 12 would fit huge.
I could wear a size 10 in Nike slides, so that's why I went with an 11 on these. Hopefully they fit right when they come in.

I saw a post on Reddit where someone had the opposite experience as me. Their slides were made in India and mine were made in china. And their India slides were like 1-2 sizes too big.

Seems like:

Made in India: runs huge
Made in china: runs small

Unfortunately it’s luck of the draw.

Jeez I got my slides in today in a size 11, I'm a true 9.5 length wise and 10.5 width wise and these are freaking tight! Even heard they fixed the sizing on these and previous slides were tighter and smaller than these? how is that even possible, that would make a 11 into a 9 lmao. Regret not going for a size 12, oh well.

Jeez I got my slides in today in a size 11, I'm a true 9.5 length wise and 10.5 width wise and these are freaking tight! Even heard they fixed the sizing on these and previous slides were tighter and smaller than these? how is that even possible, that would make a 11 into a 9 lmao. Regret not going for a size 12, oh well.

See my earlier post. Are yours made in china? Seems like china pairs run small and India pairs run big. I’m a tts 10.5 and my made in china size 12 is a perfect fit.

this just in
20230607_190539.jpg

I think your issue with Fedex is you didn't set it up. You have to do it manually. You need to allow notification for each item in the app. I get notifications from the app and text messages. There's no way a multi billion dollar company can't handle notifications. UPS is automatic once you set up it. The reason why I have both is that notifications come at different times. Shop is usually faster than Fedex, UPS..... notifications. Not always true. But most of the time it is. Since my Yeezys were stolen before. I make sure to pick them up right away or redirect to my local Walgreens; if I'm not going to be home.
I’ve done everything you’ve said with the notification setup on both FedEx and UPS apps. This is possibly the only time I never received a notification ever in my experience. I receive multiple packages everyday for my own business, so this was a rare occurrence. I think the problem was with the Adidas App in general. This is why I still believe that websites are the most accurate way to track orders. Thanks for the advice💯

See my earlier post. Are yours made in china? Seems like china pairs run small and India pairs run big. I’m a tts 10.5 and my made in china size 12 is a perfect fit.
Says made in India. I mean its not small but the band is just a bit too tight for my liking and that's without socks.

I didn’t know that these slides are gonna be huge. Ordered same size onyx, but found out that these are made in India, at least 1 size too big. Pirate blacks came in, went half size up, and they feel a bit snug, but overall, I hear that pirates are TTS, while for me, half size up is the way to go bc I have wide feet.

Right pair is made in china and worn for a year, left is made in India

3150E1DC-527F-4373-A541-6A595BE17BAC.jpeg

Tryna decide if I should pull the trigger on PB’s or wait it out. Prices been dipping. Haven’t kept up with this thread/ Yeezy day much.

Never owned an V1 (so a little worried about fit ect) but these were always on my list of pairs to get. Ehh.. maybe this is all just FOMO lol. Wore some V2’s over the weekend annd man…reminded me why I liked Yeezy’s so much. Maybe I’ll just scoop some V2’s instead and call it a day. Any thoughts? 🙏🏾

Tryna decide if I should pull the trigger on PB’s or wait it out. Prices been dipping. Haven’t kept up with this thread/ Yeezy day much.

Never owned an V1 (so a little worried about fit ect) but these were always on my list of pairs to get. Ehh.. maybe this is all just FOMO lol. Wore some V2’s over the weekend annd man…reminded me why I liked Yeezy’s so much. Maybe I’ll just scoop some V2’s instead and call it a day. Any thoughts? 🙏🏾
I would . This was probably the last release ever of a V1. I bought on resell market both TD and PB 2022 because in a few years they wont be cheaper

I didn’t know that these slides are gonna be huge. Ordered same size onyx, but found out that these are made in India, at least 1 size too big. Pirate blacks came in, went half size up, and they feel a bit snug, but overall, I hear that pirates are TTS, while for me, half size up is the way to go bc I have wide feet.

Right pair is made in china and worn for a year, left is made in India

3150E1DC-527F-4373-A541-6A595BE17BAC.jpeg

This is unfortunately consistent with what I’ve been seeing online. This drop had a mix of India and china pairs. India = huge, china = small. Complete luck of the draw. They’re like 1-2 sizes different.

I woke up to this .. on my other account is the same. However, there's one pair that never did get recharged.
Screenshot_20230608_120724_USAA.jpg
Mines was refunded on the Clay Red Foamrunners. I think that happened for most people who ordered them. Maybe the stock numbers were underestimated🤷🏾

Back
Top Bottom