Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
2 pairs of 500s and charged once. Win! 2 pairs of 500s and charged twice. L. If you get charged twice just return one.
So I won 7 pairs, adidas shipped me 10 items (3 double orders). They charged for all 10. Im very sure I saw people on twitter say they won the draw twice on 1 entry. I am assuming this is what happened. Though it didnt say you won the draw twice in their system they have it as twice but its not shown on my profile. Also the double orders do not show up under “order tracker” with email.

So I won 7 pairs, adidas shipped me 10 items (3 double orders). They charged for all 10. Im very sure I saw people on twitter say they won the draw twice on 1 entry. I am assuming this is what happened. Though it didnt say you won the draw twice in their system they have it as twice but its not shown on my profile. Also the double orders do not show up under “order tracker” with email.
What are you doing with the extras and are you a size 12 in sneakers?

These are great. Clean and simple.
DE607502-AA61-4064-BA33-B970637431AC.jpeg

Finally got my Onyx slides in and they’re like 3 sizes too big. :lol:
I swear I remember hearing they ran small. I’m a 7.5 so I got an 8.
They ended up fitting my brother who is a size 10 lol. Makes no sense.

Sizing is just stupid with Adidas Yeezy branded shoes…Always has been 🤷‍♂️…Been inconsistent like that since day 1 on the OG 750’s and 350’s…

My Onyx slides from the first drop I went with my 350 v2 sizing and they were way too small…This time I went up to the next size, and sure enough they were super big :lol:…Not even bothering with slides anymore, it’s a wash for me…

Last edited:
Having the same sizing issue with my Carbon Belugas. Never had a pair of Yeezy’s before, so I just went with my Ultraboost size (9.5) and they’re too small :smh:.

Say it ain't so. My packages on hold rn as I don't trust my spot, but i went half up my reg size. :/

Let me guess - made in India.

Say it ain't so. My packages on hold rn as I don't trust my spot, but i went half up my reg size. :/

If you get lucky and they’re made in china, you should be good. If you’re unlucky and you get a made in India pair, they’ll be enormous.

Is it safe to say to go up 1.5 size with the Clap Taupe Foam Rnnrs since most people are reporting that they are smaller compared to the MX Cinders and Clay Reds? Is this a thing?

Is it safe to say to go up 1.5 size with the Clap Taupe Foam Rnnrs since most people are reporting that they are smaller compared to the MX Cinders and Clay Reds? Is this a thing?

1.5 up on foams sounds like they’ll be HUGE. But to be fair I haven’t worn the clay taupes. But most of my size 11 foams fit slightly loose, and my size 10 made in USA sand pair fits like a glove. And I’m a 10.5 tts lol.

Anyone interested in canceled yzy gap stuff ?

I ordered a blind box for a hundo from https://www.fasinfrankvintage.com/

says you get 2-3 pieces.. in my box I got 2 of the mock neck Long sleeves one black one gray
i sized down and aside from the neck hole (pause) it fits pretty TTS ( neck is a lil tight to get my dome thru)
seen them going for 200+ resale elsewhere so I guess I got a deal

Last edited:
Anyone interested in canceled yzy gap stuff ?

I ordered a blind box for a hundo from https://www.fasinfrankvintage.com/

says you get 2-3 pieces.. in my box I got 2 of the mock neck Long sleeves one black one gray
i sized down and aside from the neck hole (pause) it fits pretty TTS ( neck is a lil tight to get my dome thru)
seen them going for 200+ resale elsewhere so I guess I got a deal

Oh wow this place is legit? I might consider picking up one of the unreleased tees…

Back
Top Bottom