• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
image.png

This week's pairs are visible on adidas's site. Still waiting for the tan boots.
Man i needs that redstripe 350. Them crocs releasing in red too btw.

I’m gonna go for those knit runners. I heard they run mad tight. Planning to go full size up. That’s the same thing I do in 700v3 and recent 350v2s (like carbon beluga and slates). Anyone got a pair that can comment on sizing? I really hate when sneakers are too snug, thus my plan to go full up. (10.5 - 11.5)

I stopped replying to sizing questions but not many people can speak to the fit of the knits - so i hope this is helpful...

I have the OG Knit Rnnr in a 12 and in 700 V3's I MUST go size 13 as a wide footer. They are not a stupid squeeze like the V3's or those errant-sized 350's.

To me, the knit in a 12 is cool but not amazing (wouldn't do thick socks) but I feel like 13 would be way too much room. 12.5 would be perfect like I prefer in 700 V1/V2.

Put in for the 500 tactical boot. Went with my 500 high size (half size up) hope they fit if win

I’m gonna go for those knit runners. I heard they run mad tight. Planning to go full size up. That’s the same thing I do in 700v3 and recent 350v2s (like carbon beluga and slates). Anyone got a pair that can comment on sizing? I really hate when sneakers are too snug, thus my plan to go full up. (10.5 - 11.5)
The knit runner sizing is very strange. It is long and narrow. I went a half size up from my 350v2 size and it was super tight in the toes and a lot of heel slippage. Not sure what kind of foot can make it work.

Put in for the slides and rnnrs for the wife to help her chances.

Those Red stripes are tempting, but I'm going to chill. Going to play the waiting game to see what sits and what doesn't. Can't believe them Bones are still sitting.

I stopped replying to sizing questions but not many people can speak to the fit of the knits - so i hope this is helpful...

I have the OG Knit Rnnr in a 12 and in 700 V3's I MUST go size 13 as a wide footer. They are not a stupid squeeze like the V3's or those errant-sized 350's.

To me, the knit in a 12 is cool but not amazing (wouldn't do thick socks) but I feel like 13 would be way too much room. 12.5 would be perfect like I prefer in 700 V1/V2.

Thanks I appreciate it! What’s your tts?

The knit runner sizing is very strange. It is long and narrow. I went a half size up from my 350v2 size and it was super tight in the toes and a lot of heel slippage. Not sure what kind of foot can make it work.

Interesting. I’m surprise about the heel slip with the way the opening looks. Also, the Yeezy subreddit size guide recommends a SIZE AND A HALF up which seems insane to me.

I’m leaning towards going for full size up, which is what I do in 700v3, 450, BSKTBL Knit.

Got my 450 slides in today and the YouTubers were correct, these run huge. I’m a tts 10.5, ordered these in a 10 and they’re still extra roomy. I’m gonna make em work, but I could see a size 9 fitting just fine. I still have room in the front and back at a half size down.

Well I’m ready to take my second round of Ls lol…… I finally got to a level 4 tho so hopefully that means I’ll hit on more on the drawings

Got my 450 slides in today and the YouTubers were correct, these run huge. I’m a tts 10.5, ordered these in a 10 and they’re still extra roomy. I’m gonna make em work, but I could see a size 9 fitting just fine. I still have room in the front and back at a half size down.
This is true. My daughter fits a size 6 in the normal slides. Ordered the same and these are huge. Luckily she is only 10 and can grow into them.

I literally can’t enter any of the raffles on adidas. I keep getting an error

So my mist QNTMs in a 11 definitely don’t fit like my blue basketball version in the same size, they’re more like a 10.5. Im sick lol gonna have to eat the loss I guess when I try to get rid of them

The wild sizing inconsistencies model to model, colorway to colorway is unacceptable for a brand as large as adidas. Just bizarre. Had to sell those 450 slides I ordered in my TTS since they were way too big. Adidas said to go UP a size for them too on Confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom