Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Smhhhhhh was really hoping this foam runner was the one I could realistically get but of course I get the L, literally entered in the 1st hour of the drop too. So disappointed sigh

Just got a L on slides size 14. But got a instant cop on foam runners 5 minutes into the draw. LVL 3
BA5CAA3A-0C18-464B-8173-C222DFBC9AC5.gif

Flash SALE 20%

Copped those black cmpcts for 4 payments of $46.00. I couldn't not justify that for that price.

Bout to make that my Black Air Forces of the winter.

The Footlocker CEO is behind this. She ran Ulta Beauty before becoming CEO of Footlocker. She ran multiple social, environmental... programs. Selling Yeezys would "hurt" her social efforts. But she had no issues doing business in UAE "
EMEA sales are up in the high-teens in local currency, reflecting strong tourist spend and returns on our investments in key markets.”", which has multiple human rights violations such as banning freedom of expression, assembly, arbitrary detention, torture, immigrants, LGBT+ violations, girl's and women's rights violations..... A female US tourist was arrested in UAE for yelling in public. Men can yell all they want. She's been in jail for over 2 months. Another woman, who spoke poorly about her ex-husband was arrested in the UAE because his wife reported her. She was detained and lucky because she paid a fine instead. She could have been jailed for 2 years for the "cybercrime."

Dude apologized a long time ago and declared love for all.... most have moved on... hence the sales.

Let's find a new topic and Adidas keep that blue pin bull**** out of my boxes... Hold your L and stop being ashamed you don't have much else to sell at the Yeezy level and focus on creating...

I wouldn't be mad if adidas kept making foam runners forever. For as weird as they are, I think they're piece of footwear design and the other adidas foam models just don't hit the same for me.

Flash SALE 20%

Appreciate the link. I’ve been debating between getting the black CMPCTs direct from Adidas for $230, or saving $30 and getting them from StockX. This was cheaper than both of them.

They changed em up a bit since the OG's. Shape is smoother and the way the knit is bonded is much improved.

knits.jpg

Sizing differences? I ended up ordering full size up. Hoping that works for me. (Full size up is what I do in a fair number of Yeezys)

Appreciate the link. I’ve been debating between getting the black CMPCTs direct from Adidas for $230, or saving $30 and getting them from StockX. This was cheaper than both of them.
Cool fam as long as you got them on a discounted price...💯

Back
Top Bottom