Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Waverunners for today’s drop
3C448927-6769-4E78-B32B-C2DB073A11B8.jpeg

Wow opened the app randomly just now and saw it's in like 40 mins, 10 minutes later is the draw. Wonder when the waverunners are gonna drop then

Last edited:
Wow opened the app randomly just now and saw it's in like 40 mins, 10 minutes later is the draw. Wonder when the waverunners are gonna drop then
The draws are all either the 18th or the 21st. Confirmed hates me so I don’t hold any hope of hitting on Waverunners, but maybe they’ll make it easier to hit on the Utility Blacks.

The draws are all either the 18th or the 21st. Confirmed hates me so I don’t hold any hope of hitting on Waverunners, but maybe they’ll make it easier to hit on the Utility Blacks.
I was apparently wrong, 48 hour window for the slides. but yeah, i missed out on the red stripes sadly as i slept in smh...hope they drop some more foam runners too.

adidas Yeezy Quantum “Mist Slate”
Color: Mist Slate/Mist Slate-Mist Slate
Style Code: HQ2085
Release Date: August 2023
Price: $250
adidas Yeezy Quantum Mist Slate

adidas-Yeezy-Quantum-Mist-Slate-HQ2085-1.jpg

adidas Yeezy Quantum Mist Slate Tongue

adidas Yeezy Quantum Mist Slate Top View

adidas Yeezy Quantum Mist Slate Outsole

I hope I can get the grey waverunners. I have a hard time swallowing $300 for the ulitilty black ones. Good luck to all.

I just noticed the price on these and had to pull out. I'm on the fence and just like my luck if I stay in I'll hit. I'll decide before the draw, but right now, it's a no go.

Got a size 13 Slate Grey this morning off JD Sports. Gonna give it to my brother if he can fit it.

Just got my foam runners Stone salts from adidas they fit way bigger than my Onyx pair I got last year they even look like they used 2 different molds lol. Same size 14 lol

Just got my foam runners Stone salts from adidas they fit way bigger than my Onyx pair I got last year they even look like they used 2 different molds lol. Same size 14 lol

I’ve been trying to tell folks that made in USA foams fit waaaaaay bigger than made in china. Made in china I’m an 11. Made in USA I’m a 10. And my tts is 10.5!

I’ve been trying to tell folks that made in USA foams fit waaaaaay bigger than made in china. Made in china I’m an 11. Made in USA I’m a 10. And my tts is 10.5!
They really dont tho. Usa foams overall are shorter and skinnier. Almost all of my china foams fit considerably larger than my usa foams (have 18 pairs)

They really dont tho. Usa foams overall are shorter and skinnier. Almost all of my china foams fit considerably larger than my usa foams (have 18 pairs)

Maybe it was just the made in USA Sands then. I had those in 11 - same as my china pairs - and my foot was coming straight out of them. Like the back part wasn’t even catching my heel it was comical.

I've only paid close attention to the country of origin of my foams once IIRC...

My Vermillions came from POISON and are made in China and my oldest daughter called them out as "looking big" soon as I pulled them out of the box.

They def fit bigger than what I am used to with foamies and I haven't put them on since.

That’s funny, my carbon pair fit wayyy bigger than my stone salt foam runners. Same size but next to one another the carbons look and feel longer. Also the carbon opening is longer. (Size 13)

Back
Top Bottom