Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Plenty of stores still have them, its just a matter of if and when they decide to give a good deal like proper or rsvp

I copped a 9.5 from proper for 480 and a 9 from rsvp for 420 because i wasn't sure about sizing. Got the 9.5 from proper yesterday and they fit perfectly

Are you closer to the 9.5 or 9. I’m an 11.5 need to know which size to shoot for

298174387_10111765918491829_6187473520769559898_n.jpeg
I checked reddiitt and YouTube. It seems that as far as sizing goes if you have narrow feet you goood. But if you have wide feet you need to go up a whole sizeeeeeed. It’s all that padding in the sneaker. How do they fit? Did you go up or tts

To me Yeezys run small. I always go up a size but with this style I went up .5 a size from the normal size I go up on. I just have a feeling the black sock liner and the toe area is still gonna be fitted.

The problem is everyone’s foot is different. Do you go half a size up in foamposites or full size? That black boonie or sock liner is what makes it run small. I’m gonna hit up one of those resell stores just to try it on.

The last slides (were they granite) are on the way just in time for my bday. And pulled the trigger on the boots. Got 20% off from proper grabbed the last 11.5 see how they fit…

Plenty of stores still have them, its just a matter of if and when they decide to give a good deal like proper or rsvp

I copped a 9.5 from proper for 480 and a 9 from rsvp for 420 because i wasn't sure about sizing. Got the 9.5 from proper yesterday and they fit perfectly

I’m a tts 10.5 but I go full size up in 450s, recent 350 v2s, 700 v3, and knit runners. Feeling like I’d need full size in 950s… whachu think given those references?

I checked reddiitt and YouTube. It seems that as far as sizing goes if you have narrow feet you goood. But if you have wide feet you need to go up a whole sizeeeeeed. It’s all that padding in the sneaker. How do they fit? Did you go up or tts

I wear my 700v3 in full size up and they’re still some of the tightest shoes I can stand wearing. Absolutely nowhere close to swimming.

0.5 size up in 700 v3. Anything more and your feet will probably be swimming

Had a .5 size up pair once and my feet were screaming after a few hours.

The last slides (were they granite) are on the way just in time for my bday. And pulled the trigger on the boots. Got 20% off from proper grabbed the last 11.5 see how they fit…

Dang when did you cop those? I was checking proper a bunch and never saw them have any higher than 11. (Need an 11.5). Oh well. Congrats I hope you dig em!

I just want to know what size do I get. I have wide feet. I already went a whole size up when getting Yeezyies. With these do I go.5 or an additional whole size up. Or and additional whole size up and .5 size🤔

I copped true to size (12) and they come in tomorrow. I’ll give y’all the scoop when I put them on.

Personally, I prefer tighter than loose. I can break in a tight shoe, but when that toe box is roomy, everything is gloomy.

The thing about tight sneakers is the toes will hurt. Or the toes will rub together and cause bleeding. Or once you take the sneaker off that sigh of relief cause it was too tight. I don’t want it to fit huge I want it to be comfortable.

Only shoes that ever gave me bunions were the CDP 4s and 11s.Those shoes were so horribly made.

I bought a couple shoes half a size to full size down (Eggplants foams and flights, plus the 07 Aqua 8s) and they all stretched with time.

Just me though. I don't recommend anyone copy how I live.

social status and a-ma with 15% off & free ship. Snagged some static's for 207 shipped on Social, somehow taxes were $3 more on a-ma.

I’m a tts 10.5 but I go full size up in 450s, recent 350 v2s, 700 v3, and knit runners. Feeling like I’d need full size in 950s… whachu think given those references?

I wear my 700v3 in full size up and they’re still some of the tightest shoes I can stand wearing. Absolutely nowhere close to swimming.

Had a .5 size up pair once and my feet were screaming after a few hours.

Dang when did you cop those? I was checking proper a bunch and never saw them have any higher than 11. (Need an 11.5). Oh well. Congrats I hope you dig em!
I go full up on 450 as well. V3 i go .5 up and same with knit rnr (both fit very snug tho, especially v3 almost too snug but i dont mind). Havent worn 350s in years but I did go up full size on those as well when i did.

The boots .5 up give me the slightest bit of heel slip but it isnt bad, i dont tighten the laces on them either tho. Not sure if this helps or not. Hard to tell you to go either way because everyones feet and ideal fit is different

Back
Top Bottom