Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I go full up on 450 as well. V3 i go .5 up and same with knit rnr (both fit very snug tho, especially v3 almost too snug but i dont mind). Havent worn 350s in years but I did go up full size on those as well when i did.

The boots .5 up give me the slightest bit of heel slip but it isnt bad, i dont tighten the laces on them either tho. Not sure if this helps or not. Hard to tell you to go either way because everyones feet and ideal fit is different

Oh interesting thank you. How’s the toe room on half size up? Anything you can compare it to?

social status and a-ma with 15% off & free ship. Snagged some static's for 207 shipped on Social, somehow taxes were $3 more on a-ma.

That completes my want list for the 700 V1/V2 collection. All James Whitner stores are participating. Go for pairs $165 and over for free ship...

Cheers.

1693661115142.png

I'm heated I copped from A-Ma-Maniere before this discount. Idk A-ma-maniere charges more for shipping than Social Status either.

Just copped the V3's for my wife off of Social Status with the discount. My v3 are out for delivery right now and I know when she sees mine, she's going to be like "oooo I like those."

I'm heated I copped from A-Ma-Maniere before this discount. Idk A-ma-maniere charges more for shipping than Social Status either.

Just copped the V3's for my wife off of Social Status with the discount. My v3 are out for delivery right now and I know when she sees mine, she's going to be like "oooo I like those."

Nice jahb. :smokin

seems like they are starting to pull Yeezys from sites. wonder if they will just store them away for another 'yeezy day' later during holiday season.

I got an email from Likelihood the other day saying that all their Yeezys would be gone after 9/3. I think adidas is only letting stores sell them so long. As for what’s next with them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Man I think they’re just too expensive of a sizing gamble for me. I got the kinda feet where a half size too small can = unwearable. I’ll probably just have to pass on 950s unless I ever randomly get a chance to try them on.

Man I think they’re just too expensive of a sizing gamble for me. I got the kinda feet where a half size too small can = unwearable. I’ll probably just have to pass on 950s unless I ever randomly get a chance to try them on.
I think you would be good with half size up tbh. I haven't seen anyone say that full up was the move, if anything I've seen a couple people say full size was too big, and even more people say tts was fine. They are roomier than most of my other yeezys that I half up on.

Last edited:
I think you would be good with half size up tbh. I haven't seen anyone say that full up was the move, if anything I've seen a couple people say full size was too big, and even more people say tts was fine. They are roomier than most of my other yeezys that I half up on.

Thank you I appreciate it! That adidas app sizing (which is wrong like 75% of the time) just threw me off.

The boots are definitely a whole size up. I wear a 11 and got a 12 because a few people on YouTube said size up. I'm very glad I did too. These cost to much to have the wrong size. And I got them for 460 shipped so I'm beyond happy finally got these boots. I wish the moonrock version come out.

The boots are definitely a whole size up. I wear a 11 and got a 12 because a few people on YouTube said size up. I'm very glad I did too. These cost to much to have the wrong size. And I got them for 460 shipped so I'm beyond happy finally got these boots. I wish the moonrock version come out.
Full size up is crazy, I get heel slip in my half size up but everyone feet are different

Full size up is crazy, I get heel slip in my half size up but everyone feet are different

Yea the full size up feels like a tts., if I would have just done a half size up i think i would have still regretted it... I don't wanna end up with bunions on my toes with these heavy *** boots. I think some of these people capping going tts. Cuz ain't no way! Lol

Back
Top Bottom