Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What do yall think resell will be a year from now or after they're officially done? Will prices skyrocket years from now or just stay cratered?

What do yall think resell will be a year from now or after they're officially done? Will prices skyrocket years from now or just stay cratered?
Fairly certain the ye line ain't done.
I'd hold though, if only as memento that adc ain't ****.

No one knows for sure but I don’t think much will change from now. I’ve been noticing popular pairs in DS condition will still fetch above retail while worn pairs are going for half or less than msrp. So if your pairs are all worn don’t expect much from them but if they’re DS they will probably keep going up slowly.

However, I’ve noticed that Yeezys are best worn. The comfort and style is like no other sneaker and I love wearing mine more than j’s. I’m going to keep looking for Yeezys that still have a ton of life left selling for less than half the retail and wear the crap out of them. For example, I just bought 8/10 700’s for $140 shipped and I couldn’t be happier. Best value for your money.

I wore my 700 v1s yesterday for the first time and they were killing my achilles tendons. Has anybody else had that issue?

I wore my 700 v1s yesterday for the first time and they were killing my achilles tendons. Has anybody else had that issue?

Nah, never… if this was a sub-Reddit I would think you were trolling. 700 V1/V2 is in my top 3 shoes of all time for all day wear. And they’re maybe not #2 or 3 but I am just now getting into some of the more modern ASICS and NB.

Guessing you are dealing with a sizing issue or your physicality doesn’t fit that model for a reason I’ve never heard anyone else ever mention. I’ve only ever heard complaints about them not having a cushy boost feel and a slim toebox.

Nah, never… if this was a sub-Reddit I would think you were trolling. 700 V1/V2 is in my top 3 shoes of all time for all day wear. And they’re maybe not #2 or 3 but I am just now getting into some of the more modern ASICS and NB.

Guessing you are dealing with a sizing issue or your physicality doesn’t fit that model for a reason I’ve never heard anyone else ever mention. I’ve only ever heard complaints about them not having a cushy boost feel and a slim toebox.
I just got my first pair of 700’s too and have mixed feelings about comfort. While it is comfortable I wish it had that bouncy feel that the 350’s do. The soles give off the impression that it will feel like the 350’s due to the boost but they feel like hard foam. Still, the shoe fits very snug and the materials feel very nice when I wear them so I’m appreciating them more each time I wear it. I definitely need to get more v1’s and v2’s, they’ve really grown on me.

The 350 v2s are the most comfortable shoe I’ve ever worn. I think everything else about the 700 v1 is comfortable, but just something about that heel/Achilles area wa jacking me up. And I was wearing crew cut socks instead of my normal no-shows, so it wasn’t like my skin was rocking against it either. I’ll give them a couple more tries down the line, but if it persists, I’ll have to let these go.

Yea that sounds weird, I’ve had foam runners rubbing on my ankle before but not 700’s. Hope it was just a fluke.

Not really answering the question but thanks magic.

433ECAFF-815F-4018-BE1A-AC78906F57B8.gif

I DEF ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION.

HOW WOULD ANYBODY IN HERE KNOW WHAT THEY’LL BE SELLING FOR NEXT YEAR???

RESELL IS BASED ON WHAT PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PAY. SIMPLE AS THAT.

433ECAFF-815F-4018-BE1A-AC78906F57B8.gif

I DEF ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION.

HOW WOULD ANYBODY IN HERE KNOW WHAT THEY’LL BE SELLING FOR NEXT YEAR???

RESELL IS BASED ON WHAT PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PAY. SIMPLE AS THAT.
Why are you yelling bruh, if you didn't like my question you didn't need to answer it in such a childish way or answer at all like a smarty pants.

Back
Top Bottom