Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
ready for the 60 degree winters in LA 🫠😂

IMG_1914.jpeg

Personally, I believe they'll miracously find stock in November and December of this year.

And honestly, I see them re-upping the contract in 2024. The only thing America loves more than a great fall, is a greater redemption arc.
Didn’t see this happening ever, not just because of his comments but because of all the other stuff that came out about working with him, but the new CEO seems real sympathetic to Kanye.

I think they’d be pretty stupid to put all of their eggs in that basket again but *kanye shrug*

Don't think ye will ever come back. If somebody wanted ye they'd pick him up by now but last time i remember he was declined by skechers.

Ye did all of this stuff to get out of his Adidas deal when they wouldn’t renegotiate the terms of his deal.

It worked and he’s out. Why would he want to go back? He learned all he can about production and manufacturing. He owns his name for branding purposes. They own the Adidas designs. He owns the Yeezy trademark

He would be FOOLISH to sign with another company, under the same or terms. He went to Sketchers to see about using their production facilities not making Yeezy Sketchers.

If he continues to shut up. He’ll get a loan, and somebody will let him use their production facilities (for a cut)

when i meant by declined they wanted nothing to do with him "Skechers is not considering and has no intention of working with West" in short, big shoe companies don't want to work with ye. it would be pretty obvious by now a big company would at least try to negotiate with him by now but that hasn't happened. I know fans want to self-insert as adidas CEOS and give him another chance but it isn't black and white like that. ye wants to be the spotlight, have all the power and work with yesmen

Kanye not going to be working for/with any big brand that has a headquarters in America. Maybe if conservatives take over again he'll have a chance

Jesus Christ. Guy can't even give his own opinion on what he thinks Kanye's real character is. A call had to be made behind the scenes because I didn't see any outrage from that video. If dude didn't think Kanye meant it then he didn't think he meant it, why the hell are you apologizing? Adidas needs to stop backtracking and apologizing, that's what got them looking crazy in the first place. Dude you said nothing wrong.

Edit: "Glad to have spoken with Bjorn about his misstatement" aka he was bullied into retracting what he said. :lol:

Jesus Christ. Guy can't even give his own opinion on what he thinks Kanye's real character is. A call had to be made behind the scenes because I didn't see any outrage from that video. If dude didn't think Kanye meant it then he didn't think he meant it, why the hell are you apologizing? Adidas needs to stop backtracking and apologizing, that's what got them looking crazy in the first place. Dude you said nothing wrong.

Edit: "Glad to have spoken with Bjorn about his misstatement" aka he was bullied into retracting what he said. :lol:
Never again

It wasn’t a good look at all. I’m a comms person. If I was a comms person working at adidas, I would have been mortified. If you don’t think there was any outrage, you should read the comments on the Washington post story written about his feelings on Kanye. He had to backtrack publicly even though privately he’s still gonna hold those beliefs. But you can’t have the German guy condoning anti semetic rhetoric.

It wasn’t a good look at all. I’m a comms person. If I was a comms person working at adidas, I would have been mortified. If you don’t think there was any outrage, you should read the comments on the Washington post story written about his feelings on Kanye. He had to backtrack publicly even though privately he’s still gonna hold those beliefs. But you can’t have the German guy condoning anti semetic rhetoric.

The company was founded by anti-semite(s) though. When you house ammo and weapons used to kill Jewish people during the war, it's a moot point. They're trying so hard to distance themselves from it. It's inescapable and a reminder of where the company came from. I do agree that the CEO should have kept his mouth shut. Then again this is the same CEO that ran Puma into the ground.

The company was founded by anti-semite(s) though. When you house ammo and weapons used to kill Jewish people during the war, it's a moot point. They're trying so hard to distance themselves from it. It's inescapable and a reminder of where the company came from. I do agree that the CEO should have kept his mouth shut. Then again this is the same CEO that ran Puma into the ground.
Truth is, half these kids don't know that history or care little if at all.

Back
Top Bottom