Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
When you house ammo and weapons used to kill Jewish people during the war, it's a moot point. They're trying so hard to distance themselves from it. It's inescapable and a reminder of where the company came from.

I mean this could be said for the entire country of Germany though post WWII can it not?
I do agree that the CEO should have kept his mouth shut. Then again this is the same CEO that ran Puma into the ground.

I think overall, adidas handled and is handling the parting of ways with Ye terribly from a PR perspective. As a company, in 2023, not saying anything wasn't an option and I dont fault them for condemning the things Ye said. They should have spent much more time leaning into a "we don't know what to do next, there are peoples jobs and lively hoods at risk and we want to protect our work force" rather than grand standing. Hell even if they kept the talking points about the bottom line it would have been a better look.

f these kids don't know that his
This is the most accurate statement in this thread. The kids don't even care about 9/11 or any other historic atrocities.

To be fair, they're growing up in a generation of mass killings occurring every week, whether it's school shootings, shopping center shootings, killing of unarmed individuals, etc.

Hard to care when everything is normalized.

Not at all, they cant comprehend how the world felt on that day or many years after

Ppl born on 9/11/01 are now 22 years old, they dont give a dam lol

The company was founded by anti-semite(s) though. When you house ammo and weapons used to kill Jewish people during the war, it's a moot point. They're trying so hard to distance themselves from it. It's inescapable and a reminder of where the company came from. I do agree that the CEO should have kept his mouth shut. Then again this is the same CEO that ran Puma into the ground.
How many of those people are still working there? I'm sure they have Jewish employees even at their German headquarters

yessir. weather cleared up some.
54.jpg

Sold my GreyGum 750's for $1270 because they were a half size to small. I put in a low ball bid for my correct size not expecting it to get it excepted but it did for $620. Nice little come up but when I opened the box they had black dust all over the shoes. I think it came from the black dust bags that were sitting on top but I was able to get pretty much all of it off. Still gonna hit up Customer Service and try to get a discount code.
Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 7.42.43 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 7.43.32 PM.png
IMG_1378.jpeg

IMG_1379.jpeg
IMG_1380.jpeg

Sold my GreyGum 750's for $1270 because they were a half size to small. I put in a low ball bid for my correct size not expecting it to get it excepted but it did for $620. Nice little come up but when I opened the box they had black dust all over the shoes. I think it came from the black dust bags that were sitting on top but I was able to get pretty much all of it off. Still gonna hit up Customer Service and try to get a discount code.
Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 7.42.43 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 7.43.32 PM.png
IMG_1378.jpeg

IMG_1379.jpeg
IMG_1380.jpeg

This has happened to me before as well. More so on the soles than the uppers. A suede eraser took care of it. Even on the soles

Not much action in here. Does anyone wear Yeezy’s anymore? Mostly wear my Azeal’s if I pick a pair, but dug these out for today. IMG_2080.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom