Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This may be a dumb question... but does everyone wear the foam runners with socks? Does anyone not? It always looks as ridiculous and lazy as socks/sandals combo to me.

This may be a dumb question... but does everyone wear the foam runners with socks? Does anyone not? It always looks as ridiculous and lazy as socks/sandals combo to me.
I do both, and for short periods is fine, but without socks, they tear my ankles up. Even with socks, wearing for lots of walking rubs my ankles. I made the mistake of wearing them last year to walk up to Clingman’s Dome with socks, and had blisters the rest of vacation.

I do both, and for short periods is fine, but without socks, they tear my ankles up. Even with socks, wearing for lots of walking rubs my ankles. I made the mistake of wearing them last year to walk up to Clingman’s Dome with socks, and had blisters the rest of vacation.
Appreciate the info! These are around cheap af and I actually like the design, but if they aren't comfortable it kind of defeats the purpose for me.

Appreciate the info! These are around cheap af and I actually like the design, but if they aren't comfortable it kind of defeats the purpose for me.
Don’t let my post dissuade you. They are extremely comfortable, and if you can get a good price they are definitely worth it. The rubbing is only a minor issue that you may or may not experience. I still wear my Pollex more than my foam runners, but they aren’t as comfortable.

socks when wearing pants. no socks if not wearing pants.
joseph-gordon-levitt-smile.gif

How do they feel? I saw somebody wear them and it completely changed my opinion on them . Did you 1/2 size up ?
I went tts. I gets like a 1/4" toeroom like I want it. Broke em in for maybe 2wks straight; they're comfortable with minimal maintenance.
My only gripe rn is the stink, but i think that's a personal issue lol.

Been thinking about selling off the rest of my Yeezys, the market for them really has dried out though

Yea I wish I would've dumped a lot of pairs prior to now. I haven't worn 350s in year(s) and I have prob 15+ pairs DS. I will keep some just because I consider them classics to break out eventually, but a lot of the random *** colorways that dropped over the years... should've sold a while back

750s may have a high market rate but they dont move quickly. there arent a whole lot of people lining up to pay $600+ on the absolutely busted used pairs on the market, let a lone the prices folks are asking on DS pairs. im always looking for back ups to my og and chocolate pairs. feels like the same pairs pop up month in and month out

Been thinking about selling off the rest of my Yeezys, the market for them really has dried out though
Kinda makes me happy, can buy a bunch of pairs on the cheap now tbh...but makes me sad that there won't be anymore hyped Yeezy releases, truly an end of an era

Yeah I know I waited to long, I wanted to keep cause Yeezys was a dope era in sneakers shoe during the time…..but a few of these colorways I just don’t need and probably won’t wear

I'm probably about to dump my yeezys for cheap. I'll the ones I really like but a few of them I bought out of impulse.

Back
Top Bottom