• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Not on here, cuz this site a low key ghost town

They showing out on Reddit tho

6475A916-38AA-48CC-8EB0-8E49D2419173.jpeg

Y’all fooling if you think nobody buying these pods.

It’s a lot of people who either missed the first Yeezy wave because they was too young or too broke

Also people who gon buy out of FOMO and not wanting to end up like clowns who laughed at Slides, calling them “overpriced prison slippers” upon unveiling, Then spent the next 4-5 years crying about not being able to touch a pair for retail

Not on here, cuz this site a low key ghost town

They showing out on Reddit tho

6475A916-38AA-48CC-8EB0-8E49D2419173.jpeg

Y’all fooling if you think nobody buying these pods.

It’s a lot of people who either missed the first Yeezy wave because they was too young or too broke

Also people who gon buy out of FOMO and not wanting to end up like clowns who laughed at Slides, calling them “overpriced prison slippers” upon unveiling, Then spent the next 4-5 years crying about not being able to touch a pair for retail
Well they dumb because they buying straight garbage. Those PODS are an actual joke.

The turn is already happening with these Yeezy Pods. I already see celebrities posting pics in pairs

Screen Shot 2023-12-29 at 7.40.25 PM.png

THE USUAL ShoeTubers talking about "I'm not gonna diss them" so they can leave themselves room just in case they "come around" on them. Just in case they take off people can't pull receipts on them hating

Screen Shot 2023-12-29 at 7.33.09 PM.png

Par for course, heres what's going to happen:

A bunch of people gonna buy them either as a "joke" or to "try them" or as just insurance in case they blow up and you cant touch them for retail

Then you gonna start hearing "these the most comfortable shoes of all time. It's JUST LIKE BOOST"

Then all of the irony will leave the situation and people will be wearing them seriously, and then the party really begins

Watch

I'm not gonna be a chump and pay $200 for socks with a thin piece of rubber underneath. At least 350s got integrity in the knit upper and boost soles...

Only for IG clout purposes

Okay but why do you think every unconventional Yeezy takes off? It’s always about clout (Slides, FOAMS, 700s).

That’s why the same people who always joking the loudest, and hating the most always “come around” once there’s clout to be earned

Everybody know how this is finna go down. The pre-order will come down right as pairs start to ship. Then you know every ShoeTuber already bought a pair for "content" and they gonna say "These the most comfortable things I ever put on" ... Then it'll be a coordinated effort to get influencers and athletes seen in them in fly outfits. All of a sudden Kanye gonna be dressing good again, showing people how to style it for real. Then the HS and College kids hop on, and its ON

How many times people gotta watch the same movie to know the ending?

All the aforementioned shoes that people laughed at first, (Slides, Foams, Waves) came out when he was running around with MAGA hat, screaming about abortion and slavery. Ironically the Adidas shoes was the most popular when he was his least popular up to that point

Yeezys only really slowed up when he stopped wearing the product for like 2 years in favor of the duck boots. Then people immediately started wanting the Duck Boots. Still people crying those never came out on Reddit

If he’s wearing it regularly. There’s some kids out there who gon want it.

Now if these start getting delivered and the QC is trash, and people pairs ripping, and they not comfortable, that’s different. Barring that, just like with the other joints, a good amount of people gon buy just for the FOMO and “what are those?” Factor

All the aforementioned shoes that people laughed at first, (Slides, Foams, Waves) came out when he was running around with MAGA hat, screaming about abortion and slavery. Ironically the Adidas shoes was the most popular when he was his least popular up to that point

Yeezys only really slowed up when he stopped wearing the product for like 2 years in favor of the duck boots. Then people immediately started wanting the Duck Boots. Still people crying those never came out on Reddit

If he’s wearing it regularly. There’s some kids out there who gon want it.

Now if these start getting delivered and the QC is trash, and people pairs ripping, and they not comfortable, that’s different. Barring that, just like with the other joints, a good amount of people gon buy just for the FOMO and “what are those?” Factor
It’s like you want these to be big or something. I don’t get it. These aren’t becoming popular. No one wants his third rate brand’s garbage and most people want him to disappear altogether because he’s human filth

It’s like you want these to be big or something. I don’t get it. These aren’t becoming popular. No one wants his third rate brand’s garbage and most people want him to disappear altogether because he’s human filth

You see how I’m talking about the product from a cultural perspective, and you’re talking about your feelings about Kanye?

That’s why people who bet against Kanye out of feelings of spite always lose

You see how I’m talking about the product from a cultural perspective, and you’re talking about your feelings about Kanye?

That’s why people who bet against Kanye out of feelings of spite always lose
Culture moved past Kanye cause he’s an unstable piece of trash. That’s what you miss. His relevance ain’t coming back. That’s not how culture works. Only a Kanye homer would think otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom