Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Culture moved past Kanye cause he’s an unstable piece of trash. That’s what you miss. His relevance ain’t coming back. That’s not how culture works. Only a Kanye homer would think otherwise.

So he wasn’t a piece of trash when he was wearing the MAGA hat, saying crazy stuff

Last year during “White lives matter” people was still paying $600 resale for “washed black” DOVE hoodies

My point is his character has never made a difference

So he wasn’t a piece of trash when he was wearing the MAGA hat, saying crazy stuff

Last year during “White lives matter” people was still paying $600 resale for “washed black” DOVE hoodies

My point is his character has never made a difference
Kanye’s image definitely took a major hit after the white lives matter and anti semantic rants. Before that, people made excuses for his behavior. Plus, he had good will built up from his albums. But now people know a lot more about him because of all the subsequent information that came out. His influence has waned immensely.

Yeezy Pods are straight basura 🗑️ . No amount of influencing can save em.

I can achieve the same look at a fraction of the cost 🤣

IMG_1054.jpeg

Kanye’s image definitely took a major hit after the white lives matter and anti semantic rants. Before that, people made excuses for his behavior. Plus, he had good will built up from his albums. But now people know a lot more about him because of all the subsequent information that came out. His influence has waned immensely.
Also, most of his fans that were with him from the Dropout-Graduation era have grown up but his antics never stopped and have somehow gotten worse as time has gone on and he has gotten older. I think it was a big part of his “massive ego” shtick and it stopped being endearing long ago and has become completely toxic now. I know his mental health issues (and divorce from Kim) have no doubt exacerbated this behavior but it’s wild because, a decade ago, he was arguably at the peak of his influence.

I don’t think he meant to release those Yeezys. I think he means the popular retro's. Wave runner. Just curious is shop nicekicks.com legit. I think someone had posted a link from them in the past

I don’t think he meant to release those Yeezys. I think he means the popular retro's. Wave runner. Just curious is shop nicekicks.com legit. I think someone had posted a link from them in the past
They were big back before snkrs. No one really knew about them so I was able to cop retro AJs there all the time.

Is it hard to exceed expectations when everyone expects you to completely cut ties with Kanye, flush all his products on principles, but you don't :lol: and sell them anyway

Back
Top Bottom