Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What point are you making here? Find me a company who’s going to spend millions and lose it all without recouping their costs because someone had to be a piece of trash.

And like was mentioned, the thing that burns people is adidas selling what they made, not that it’s all made in a sweatshop.

People obfuscating a clear point to cry whataboutism have no leg to stand on here or they could point to the legal wrongdoing by Adidas. Instead you just back up the guy blatantly lying about being sued for $250M.
My point it was funny watching Adidas talk their **** when I expected them walk it all back. I'm not backing Ye, I'm clowning on Adidas, you have me confused with someone else sir.

Nike wasn’t taking the loss on pairs they already made either, so they sold them after they dumped him. Who is? None of these publicly traded companies would. Give me a break 🤣

And let me add that in neither instance did either company violate contract law.

comparing apples to oranges, the scale is no where close as youve mentioned and how their respective contracts were constructed as we were told. Ye left or nike dumped him cause Nike wanted to own everything, at least thats what Ye told us, and Adidas technically gave him the company lol.

W on slides for my daughter and I. Waiting on results for foams.
IMG_9615.jpeg
IMG_9616.jpeg

comparing apples to oranges, the scale is no where close as youve mentioned and how their respective contracts were constructed as we were told. Ye left or nike dumped him cause Nike wanted to own everything, at least thats what Ye told us, and Adidas technically gave him the company lol.
The scale is so much smaller and Nike did the same thing! You’re reiterating my point. The contract structure is the exact reason Ye got canned and has no legal offensive to take. It doesn’t exist. So he’s left to make up lies about fake colorways and $250M lawsuits against him that don’t exist.

The reality is morality comes into play when it’s bad for a brand’s image. And the more the bad image is a part of their brand, the more they’re going to salvage what they can out of it. But multi-billion dollar companies with century-long histories don’t bow to mentally ill rappers. That’s not how the world works.

Looks like foamrunners were sitting lmfao. Finally able to grab a pair of dinodicks. I sized up like it said to because I didn't listen last time and was stuck with a pair that didn't fit. Was that the move for foamrnrs?

Looks like foamrunners were sitting lmfao. Finally able to grab a pair of dinodicks. I sized up like it said to because I didn't listen last time and was stuck with a pair that didn't fit. Was that the move for foamrnrs?

Dang what’s going on. I’m still drawing for the foam runners. :/.

Also foam runner sizing varies from colorway to colorway so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got both that’s wassup…. Good thing I held back on paying resale for the onyx foam runners… is this a new colorway for the slides? I ordered a pair in August not sure of the colorway but I think it was a dark gray… I’m at work so can’t check…

Slides released last August were a slate blue kind of color, I grabbed pairs for my little ones, these are black instead. Happy to have a pair of slides otw.

Back
Top Bottom