Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
wide footer here I'm a size 9... Have all size 9 with slides, foam runners and 350... the only one that fits is the slides the others are kinda snug...

wide footer here I'm a size 9... Have all size 9 with slides, foam runners and 350... the only one that fits is the slides the others are kinda snug...
That's interesting because TTS slides is the only one I couldn't stand to wear lmao. Your foot the inverse of mine.

For those who own the MX Granite Foam Rnnr’s. Is true to size the correct move since the toebox is different? Im a size 11 TTS in everything and 11.5 in V2s and size 12 in the Dark Onyx slides. This would hopefully be my first pair of Foam RNNRs. Thanks

That's interesting because TTS slides is the only one I couldn't stand to wear lmao. Your foot the inverse of mine.
Yeah forreal, slides were crazy tight on my wide feet, even 1 size up was tight as hell. Foam runners when I tried out a pair weren't that bad at all though.

Well this really sucks. I just tried entering for the foam runners (which drop tmrw) and was instantly given a not selected / sold out. Tried a brand new account (with different CC) and same thing. Wife tried, same thing. Someone in a FB group I’m in tried, same thing. Is it just an L for anyone that didn’t already enter? Man, confirmed really really sucks.
IMG_5511.png

Well this really sucks. I just tried entering for the foam runners (which drop tmrw) and was instantly given a not selected / sold out. Tried a brand new account (with different CC) and same thing. Wife tried, same thing. Someone in a FB group I’m in tried, same thing. Is it just an L for anyone that didn’t already enter? Man, confirmed really really sucks.
IMG_5511.png

It's ok, you will get another chance at them in 2025 when Adidas finds some more "leftover Yeezy" stock

IMG_5511.png
How would that happen when they not drawing yet?

Does it mean anything if I just entered for the slides and already got a pending charge for them or is that standard to make sure your payment works?

Still drawing for Slides…..

My buddy entered 5 mins ago and immediately got an order confirmation, dont really wanna do the same and end up with 2 pair, things are final sale :lol:

I had errors entering the onyx slides and didn't even realize the error on one account came through so I ended up with two pairs of these yeezy slides. Now I have 3 of them, smfh

Back
Top Bottom