ADIDAS YUNG-1 Thread $130

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan asos is having a deal with these, you can get both pairs, then use the promo code SPARK70 & it basically makes them $95 each, imma sell my pair from SNS on stockx & take full advantage...

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan asos is having a deal with these, you can get both pairs, then use the promo code SPARK70 & it basically makes them $95 each, imma sell my pair from SNS on stockx & take full advantage...

Did the same thing. Sucks the orange pair is a half size down in my ASOS order so will try to sell those then keep the orange that comes in tomorrow from Adidas.

Glad I got rid of the pair I got from Rise45 before prices plummeted. I actually made a few dollars. :lol:

ADC pair will be here mañana. Gotta have free returns just in case...

I'm thinking of getting another pair on ASOS. Everyone says they've sized down and I sized up half a size. Haven't received my shipment yet.

I bought 3 pairs in total each with 20% off on Adidas :smile:. Finally get whole size down and they are good. So in my opinion narrow feet go full size down, wide feet go half size down.

These are so dope :nthat:. Happy to have these apart of da collection. My first pair of “dad shoes”. Can’t wait to wear these :nthat:.

92588FC9-1BBB-4416-BBCC-45716E313867.jpeg

dusty as in faded nubuck? whats the fit like?
These can be worn a full size down if you have narrow feet like someone else mentioned. Copped a 12 on ADC (not delivered yet) and then copped a sz 11 in store which fits fine.

anyone know if these are still sitting at adidas (5th avenue) in nyc?
Yes they do have them in stock at the 5th avenue store. Both colorways. And also saw the SMY and Black Calabasas on shelf too.

0668C1BD-8600-4737-B526-72FF064C551D.jpeg

Both pairs came in. I ordered TTS and think they fit good with good amount of room. Half size down would probably feel like the exact TTS. I’m going to say full size down is going to probably have a very snug feel. Also feeling the red and blues much more, but both will be sent back to adidas since ASOS came through with a better price

Man, got mine in from ADC and really bummed that they fit a half size big. I got these in my TTS and feel that half down would be perfect. I already initiated return.

Just copped the deal for both pairs on ASOS.

Man, got mine in from ADC and really bummed that they fit a half size big. I got these in my TTS and feel that half down would be perfect. I already initiated return.

Same here. Just got mine in today. Went TTS and my feet feel like they are swimming in them. Def need at least a half size down, maybe even a full size.

These can be worn a full size down if you have narrow feet like someone else mentioned. Copped a 12 on ADC (not delivered yet) and then copped a sz 11 in store which fits fine.

Yes they do have them in stock at the 5th avenue store. Both colorways. And also saw the SMY and Black Calabasas on shelf too.
Ok so i tried on my sz 12 (TTS) today and they definitely fit big.

I have an 11 and a 12 and think 11.5 would be perfect. keeping the 11 and returning the 12

Future pairs will be copped in an 11.5

Got both colorways in from the ASOS sale the other day. Really loving both in person. Regarding fit, .5 down from my TTS is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom