Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding the whole sizing thing here. If I'm a 9 in Jordan 3s and 11s, and a size 10 in Gel Lyte 3s. What size should I get in these?
Honestly man I would highly suggest finding some in store and trying them on first if you can, they make like more than 5 different kinds with a number of different materials and mesh. All of them fit differently for me lol if it helps I wear a 13 in Nike and a 13 in Asics but go down to a 12 in multiple Adidas Original models with the exception being Boosts. 

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding the whole sizing thing here. If I'm a 9 in Jordan 3s and 11s, and a size 10 in Gel Lyte 3s. What size should I get in these?
I'm a 9 in Jordans and Nikes; size 9/9.5 for GL3s. I got these in a 8.5 and there' still a bit of room in them but they're fine. Recommend trying to find a pair you could try on... Hope this helps, sizing is a bit weird for these.

I'm going to just pull the trigger on a 10.5.
All my jordans are a size 11, I wear a 11.5 in some nikes. Hoping all pulls through.

I hate ordering at ftl and eastbay..they always ship using a plastic back leaving the shoebox useless,thrown in the trash. I dont think im gonna get the xenos from them.

If you want to protect the box, and it matters enough to you. Get the $4 gift box option at checkout.
They put the shoe box inside the gift box, and put that in yet another box to protect the gift box.
So you end up with them being triple boxed.
Or else yes, they will come in the white bag of box death.

I'm a 9 in Jordans and Nikes; size 9/9.5 for GL3s. I got these in a 8.5 and there' still a bit of room in them but they're fine. Recommend trying to find a pair you could try on... Hope this helps, sizing is a bit weird for these.
Thanks for this. My GL3s are a 9.5 and fit snug in a good way because I like how the tongue is open on them. I just put ten cuz I figure they'd be a lil roomier. I'm debating my actual size and an 8.5.

That was a lot easier than I expected. Got the blacks from Eastbay.

Last edited:
Easy cop.. had to double up. Just hope they're not back ordered for another month just like last time 
mean.gif

Anyone got a confirmation email? My order doesn't even reflect in the order history.

Easy enough cop.
Since there's still sizing questions in my mind, so I got two, a half size down and a full size down.
I'll keep the pair that fits and let somebody else have the other pair at what I paid.

Pretty easy cop. I got order confirmation email. I almost pulled the trigger on the grey, but I didn't want them enough.

Glad I woke up. Been trying to find the Superstars but couldn't, so I settled for both of these. I think greys will look better for any pants that aren't straight black. 

Same here, the greys just don't do it for me for whatever reason.

yea i really like the way they reversed the 3m on it and made the whole shoe 3m aside from the adidas stripes. But just not digging it as much as a base color. hopefully i don't regret it like usual :lol:

Back
Top Bottom