Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

So simple question do ALL flux fit .5 bigger? Just wondering because I am about to just head to the store and try on a 10 and see if it fits. If so I am just going to keep my 10 from Oneness. I am tired of this F'n hunt.

Some say the xenos run bigger than the Normal flux's and some say they're almost tts

Last edited:
Some say the xenos run bigger than the Normal flux's and some say they're almost tts
Yea well I will see hopefully. I will keep my eyes peeled for a 9.5 today. I trust nothing until I see my item moving on a truck shipped.

Arlington, TX - Nada.

I was the only one there too. Said that maaaaybe they'd get some today? But no clue to be honest.

Called oneness and he said this has been one of the craziest releases they have dealt with. He was like we got 6 pair the first time, the they were stuck on a boat, then 12 and they are scheduled to be delivered today or tomorrow to them and they should be shipped out next week. told me "dont stress"....stress level went up since you not 100% and they not fully in your hand already.

Shipment just came in, second in line they will be mine if they in that shipment!!!!!!
good luck 
nthat.gif

Guy posted this in the thread the other day gentlemen.

Here what it says on my box. 42 07891 4 04. Sz 10.5 if that matters.

Same issue with mine. Went to the HOH of State St. last night and dude was confused. He said they sold out ASG weekend and weren't expecting another shipment. He even asked a manager who gave me the same response. I don't get it.
man i just called them chick said we aint getting them, then i asked if she knew who was and shes like "we dnt have the product so i cant look them up"

im certain she had no f'in idea what she was talking about

so who in here has actually came up on any online releases that been posted?!

Back
Top Bottom