Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

For me, Adidas is true to size...I wear 10.5 for ZX Flux and go up to 11 for Roshes..they are super comfortable..I have 5 pair so far.

Zx Flux Tech available on Oneness.

DSC00089_1024x1024.JPG

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/zx-flux-tech

Prism and wave restock at Footlocker instore only might go to check on my lunch time.

Last edited:
Got my size from Times Square. They said they got a lot and the guy who sold to me he just sold one box before I came.

Got my size from Times Square. They said they got a lot and the guy who sold to me he just sold one box before I came.
which pair did you pick up I'm looking for the prism and I'm gonna go to my local footlocker to see if they can order it for me

Went to FTA today and saw the Oceans. They didn't have my size, 11.5. They had the 11.0 and 12. They tried to stock locate an 11.5 but were unsuccessful.

Then I was checking the FTL launch locator (didn't see the earlier posts) for upcoming releases and saw the HoH in Orlando's Florida Mall got the Oceans and Prisms. I have an uncle that lives there, so I was like 2 for 1 special.

I popped in the store and they had 5-6 colorways of the ZX Flux. They had the Prisms, Oceans, Red, Grey and two 3Ms.

I was so happy to finally get the Oceans and Prisms in my size. The FTL sales clerk mentioned they got them in today and no one had shown interested. He said it was the second time they got the Prisms and they sold out instantly.

My girl thought I was crazy to drive all the way and buy the shoes. I was looking on the Bay, and fools charging $200 and up so I'm happy to have gotten them for about $70 a piece.

Last edited:
Went to FTA today and saw the Oceans. They didn't have my size, 11.5. They had the 11.0 and 12. They tried to stock locate an 11.5 but were unsuccessful.

Then I was checking the FTL launch locator (didn't see the earlier posts) for upcoming releases and saw the HoH in Orlando's Florida Mall got the Oceans and Prisms. I have an uncle that lives there, so I was like 2 for 1 special.

I popped in the store and they had 5-6 colorways of the ZX Flux. They had the Prisms, Oceans, Red, Grey and two 3Ms.

I was so happy to finally get the Oceans and Prisms in my size. The FTL sales clerk mentioned they got them in today and no one had shown interested. He said it was the second time they got the Prisms and they sold out instantly.

My girl thought I was crazy to drive all the way and buy the shoes. I was looking on the Bay, and fools charging $200 and up so I'm happy to have gotten them for about $70 a piece.
Glad you got your size. After a long time to finding prism in my size I got it today too. Resell price is crazy, good that I waiting on it.

Glad you got your size. After a long time to finding prism in my size I got it today too. Resell price is crazy, good that I waiting on it.

Yeah, my girl was like why not pay resell? I try to stay away from resell, especially when the shoe climbs up in price 100%.

My only complaint is why Adidas making it so hard to buy the graphic print Fluxs? It's great you can buy the regular colors but the interest is on the graphic prints (besides the Kanye Black Outs).

I do like the crimson red color way. The color really pops.

finally got my miadidas ZX Flux in today.

would post pics but they went to my parents house.

Back
Top Bottom