Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Bay Area Heads:

I called Adidas San Fransisco and they said they will be dropping these soon. They didn't have an exact date and we're not taking reservations but did take down my name and number. They said they would give people on this list a call as soon as they arrived in store. Not sure if it actually means anything or if she was just gassin me up but it doesn't hurt to try. *Fingers Crossed*

Based on the most recent posts and my last conversation with the adidas.com online chat it seems like these will be dropping en masse in the next couple days.

I'm real new when it comes to the zx flux so be gentle.

there are several prism models
View media item 1427360

View media item 1427361

View media item 1427362

View media item 1427364

which one is the most popular?

Why not use the mi app and create your own prism design?

Guide me.

I've never seen the third model. There's another one that I think dropped last fall that looked close to the original Prism. As far as popularity, the MC was the most popular. The gray scale and purple ones were GRs and sat at FTL/Champs.

Wish I could say the same for the Xenos (or the original Prisms).

All I know if for the summer I am getting a pair of those ALL white ones. 

too too clean.

Also, just looked on EB and when did they drop those animal joints, lol?

Not my style.

Very recently, like this past week. "Unleashed" series, I believe they're called. Saw them on one of the boutique or retailer sites a couple days ago... eagle, lion, bulldog... all of 'em look pretty dopey to me, but I guess if you go to a college whose mascot is one of those animals, they might be kinda cool. Kinda...

There are so many nice colorways that its just crazy.

Whites

The Chinese New Year are dope too

Are they dropping the all whites? I saw the all white Tubulars which also look good.

I like the White Fluxs and the MC Weave as far as upcoming designs.

So there are two releases? A NPS (the one above) and weave?
I believe the first ones will be regular release. But these leather ones I have only seen on ebay and literally came up and went away that fast. I cannot find them anywhere else. like no where....period.

Just looked at them again, I was mistaken. They're not NPS (the sole).

Those are really nice. I really like the products Adidas is putting out; however, they have a lot to learn from Nike in announcing/publicizing their shoes.

Wow, the black and white are both dope.

Edit: Just saw an auction on EBay. Just have to search for leather ZX Flux.

I see the Weave version on EBay for almost retail, shipping from the UK.

Also, it really is hard to tell the Prism, Multicolor HTM M19845 and S81604.

Last edited:
Ok, some quick detective work led me to find the tumbled leather ones on adidas.ca, but they don't com up on adidas.com.

Black is B26859, blue is b26860. Can't seem to find the whites. Gonna try to order the blacks, but I don't think they ship to the US.

Ok, some quick detective work led me to find the tumbled leather ones on adidas.ca, but they don't com up on adidas.com.

Black is B26859, blue is b26860. Can't seem to find the whites. Gonna try to order the blacks, but I don't think they ship to the US.
Nope they dont....man I was already a step ahead of ya. LOL. 

Good work

Those white leather ones are crispy. Actually wanna grab either white or grey tublars though

Back
Top Bottom