Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

are these the precursors to the xenos?  looks good

what was retail and drop date on those?  totally missed it.  ebay has them at around 120 

are these the precursors to the xenos?  looks good

what was retail and drop date on those?  totally missed it.  ebay has them at around 120 

I really wish I had more information for you other than they are 3M released before the Xeno fit similar to the Xeno... The woven material is really nice as well

those all black 3M Flux were on sale at Jimmy Jazz online for $65 about a week ago.... 

I snoozed heavy.... 

might try to see if they have them in store for the low

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this or even cares, but I wore my xenos, my first pair of zx fluxes, yesterday casually, and I thought the cushioning wasn't impressive at all. I just walked around some, and at the end of the day my feet were pretty sore. Maybe I've been spoiled by the boosts and unlocked zooms of the world, but for a shoe that is supposed to be extremely comfortable, I didn't find that to be the case. 

Not saying I don't still love my pair, but in my opinion the comfort level I experienced was disappointing. I used to have the crazy light 1s, and they weren't known for particularly good cushioning, but I never had a problem with those, even though I hooped in them.

It could just be an issue of personal preference, but did anyone else find the same thing to be true?
I wore my Xenos for the first time on a Disney trip....  after a few hours of walking around the park and waiting in lines I wanted to cut my feet off

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to fellow NTer @703FlipFiend for hooking me up big time.  Sold it to me for retail and even took time off his vacation to meet up to hand this babies to me. Went a half size down and fits perfect!
pimp.gif

I wore my Xenos for the first time on a Disney trip....  after a few hours of walking around the park and waiting in lines I wanted to cut my feet off

It's why I'm patiently waiting for ZX FLUX BOOST. EVA is adequate, but is outdated when the rest of the shoe's tech doesn't matchup (lifestyle). That's why that guy's Crazy Light 1's were no problem.

It's that torsion bar it takes some getting used to I know I was really thrown off when I first wore mine

Waiting patiently for my chance still. So mad at myself for trying to change the address when I saw it drop and lost my cart

Back
Top Bottom