Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

I'm feeling these more than the black ones fellas. So crispy in person.
Not gonna lie... Those are pretty ill on foot!... Dont know if they are cuttin in on the steez of the black xeno though! I gotta get em side by side and see whats up.... if I ever land an 11.5! lol

I'm feeling these more than the black ones fellas. So crispy in person.
i wish i wasnt out of reps 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

i wish i wasnt out of reps 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
All good... if you are on the hunt for a pair the local foot lockers on the south side currently has them in stock. I just called the one off candler rd  and I might double up. 

Not gonna lie... Those are pretty ill on foot!... Dont know if they are cuttin in on the steez of the black xeno though! I gotta get em side by side and see whats up.... if I ever land an 11.5! lol
I'lll try to take a pic for you side by side for both. 

Last edited:

All good... if you are on the hunt for a pair the local foot lockers on the south side currently has them in stock. I just called the one off candler rd  and I might double up.

Thanks man... Looking forward to it!
Clicked the link without looking at who the store was. Ill never order from solely because of that shipping charge... 18 and some change to Kansas?? Nah im straight... Repped for the info though!

Last edited:

Thanks man... Looking forward to it!

Clicked the link without looking at who the store was. Ill never order from solely because of that shipping charge... 18 and some change to Kansas?? Nah im straight... Repped for the info though!
I thought the same about that shipping cost, so I didn't order but thought some people might wanna get them any way.

south side atlanta?

Does anyone have any pics of a pair of xeno flux's that have been worn longer than it takes to get some ig likes? How bad do these things crease?
I've worn mine twice, and they don't really crease because the "snakeskin" isn't connected. The entire upper is bonded to a neoprene-like material, so the snakeskin doesn't have to bend to conform to your foot. Think of it like sequins on a woman's stress.

I've worn mine twice, and they don't really crease because the "snakeskin" isn't connected. The entire upper is bonded to a neoprene-like material, so the snakeskin doesn't have to bend to conform to your foot. Think of it like sequins on a woman's stress.

Gotcha, thanks for the info. Looking forward to getting on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom