Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Eastbay has these for 99.99..both colors! Might be sold out by now though, got a pair for 89.99 with the coupon. :pimp:

Yeah retail was $120. These are selling pretty well I wonder why they are on sale.

Yea 100 is a great price for these. Bunch of sizes in the Grey. Only a 10.5 in the black. My sizes too :smh: oh well, already cop and I am happy with my pairs.

Grabbed the grey Xeno's on FTL for $99.99 on sale. Used LKS1554N for 10% off, so it was $106 shipped.

Looking forward to my first Adidas in a long time.

just got my pair from finishline. these run .5 bigger. my left pair got a dark stain on the toe area smh man.

it looks worse in person just got a crappy camera 

Last edited:
I like the look without the flash. Not going to bother me if my pair come like that. But I see where you coming from with having imperfections on sneaks. They shoes made to be worn they not going to be mint forever.

That kind of stain doesn't show up through typical wear and tear though. I'd be pissed if that was my pair..

Finally got around to wearing these and I love them. I can't believe I was on the fence about getting them at one point.
IMO by far thee dopest shot of this shoe, that i have seen!!!

nthat.gif

Box came jacked up, but luckily no inner damage.

Finally ventured in Adidas with these Flux's. Very nice.

I like how the look in office and daylight lighting - just a bit of sheen and shine as you walk.

Thanks. It's the closest I can get lol. I've seen people putting 3m thread in some of their sneakers but, no idea how To.

i just ordered size 10 one from footlocker, im usually a size 10 on nike coz of my wide foot and im wondering if i should've ordered a size 9.5 but its gonna be a lil tight on the forefoot. any of you guys have any info on this? i want to order a size 9.5 on the gray one but i really like the black one. this is gonna be my first flux and im excited to see it in person. by the way i ordered mine using a bday coupon so thats a plus with this sale.

i just ordered size 10 one from footlocker, im usually a size 10 on nike coz of my wide foot and im wondering if i should've ordered a size 9.5 but its gonna be a lil tight on the forefoot. any of you guys have any info on this? i want to order a size 9.5 on the gray one but i really like the black one. this is gonna be my first flux and im excited to see it in person. by the way i ordered mine using a bday coupon so thats a plus with this sale.
The toebox is going to be roomy and your foot might slide back and forth, but do what I do and change the insole. The stock one is horribly thin and slippery anyway; IMHO, the major minus point of the Flux. I ripped mine out and replaced it with the insole from the Roshe Run, it grips my foot so much better and it's way more comfy too. Might have committed some form of sneakerhead blasphemy putting a Roshe insole into a Flux, but screw it lol

Back
Top Bottom