Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Sucks that Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay ship w/ bags instead of boxes. If you want them boxed, you gotta pay for giftwrapping. I believe they put it in a gift box and then put a shipping box on top of that so it's essentially triple boxed.

Sucks that Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay ship w/ bags instead of boxes. If you want them boxed, you gotta pay for giftwrapping. I believe they put it in a gift box and then put a shipping box on top of that so it's essentially triple boxed.

this really sucks, in EU FTL delivers double boxed!

So the black xeno's are starting to show up Internationally... I just got mine today. live in India.

the originals store only had 2 pairs in my size.. both pairs had 1 shoe with the black patch thing on it.. but i went for a pair where it's not 2 bad.. from certain angles its not visible.

what annoyed me was that all the ZX Flux models here so far have been priced between around $95-$110 (US$ when converted) but they priced these Xeno's at $173... that's a pretty big price increase. They probably seen how they sold out in the US & thought they could get more for these so raised the price. anyways, glad i was able to cop.

they did not have any info about the grey pair.. want those as well.

also saw that paint splatter zx flux.. but passed on those.

Last edited:
still waiting to hit stores in here... smh
I know how that feels
mean.gif
 Adidas delayed the Xeno release over here in the EU for so long my interest started to wane and I've started prioritising copping other shoes.

I know how that feels
mean.gif
 Adidas delayed the Xeno release over here in the EU for so long my interest started to wane and I've started prioritising copping other shoes.

As i know xeno are expected for mid june, i'll get em with 20% off, def not worth importing from US for twice the price!

Are you thinking about using those codes adidas regularly gives away? Just hope they don't exclude the Xeno Flux from those promotions as I have a few 20% codes as well.

I noticed that the xeno was supposed to be on clothing items too and never released.

I'd buy the **** out of a 3m iridescent rain jacket. 

Are you thinking about using those codes adidas regularly gives away? Just hope they don't exclude the Xeno Flux from those promotions as I have a few 20% codes as well.
nah, i have couple codes as well but most important i know the store manager, 20% off anything in store! 
happy.gif

i received mine yesterday but havent had the chance to check it. guys, how to activate the xeno on this one i mean i know the flash on camera but without using a flash where can i see the effects?

i received mine yesterday but havent had the chance to check it. guys, how to activate the xeno on this one i mean i know the flash on camera but without using a flash where can i see the effects?

We knew this would happen.
You have to be a true sneakerhead in order to see the -Xeno iridescent- effects. To the regular joe it looks like a regular black sneaker..

It's not to late for you though
You must cop multiple Jordan's, withstand harsh weather conditions during camping and complete a minimum of 1,000 hours of active lurking on Niketalk. Only then you will have shown the sneaker gods that you are worthy.

You will be granted a true sneakerhead
So when gaze upon your adi flux Xeno.
You will see the beautiful iridescent reflection without the use of any flash or lighting.

Good luck my friend.

Last edited:
Recently, I bought a pair of black xeno flux and really like the color shifting qualities of the shoes. My only gripe is that these shoes are uncomfortable. The cushioning is almost as bad as retro Jordans. This was my first ever Adidas purchase and I'm a bit underwhelmed aside from the aesthetics of the shoe. Anyone else dislike the cushioning of this shoe or maybe I'm alone on that..?

Last edited:
Recently, I bought a pair of black xeno flux and really like the color shifting qualities of the shoes. My only gripe is that these shoes are uncomfortable. The cushioning is almost as bad as retro Jordans. This was my first ever Adidas purchase and I'm a bit underwhelmed aside from the aesthetics of the shoe. Anyone else dislike the cushioning of this shoe or maybe I'm alone on that..?

You're not alone. I feel like the zx-fluxes are the very uncomfortable for me. If they didn't look cool, I wouldn't care for them.

We knew this would happen.
You have to be a true sneakerhead in order to see the -Xeno iridescent- effects. To the regular joe it looks like a regular black sneaker..

It's not to late for you though
You must cop multiple Jordan's, withstand harsh weather conditions during camping and complete a minimum of 1,000 hours of active lurking on Niketalk. Only then you will have shown the sneaker gods that you are worthy.

You will be granted a true sneakerhead
So when gaze upon your adi flux Xeno.
You will see the beautiful iridescent reflection without the use of any flash or lighting.

Good luck my friend.

thanks i guess, not really a sneakerhead but i buys what i like. first time i saw this xeno flux, i was amaze and i told my self im gonna buy one. but then the drop day on asg, i was too late. checked the cl and theyre asking twice the price. really like the concept on this, its just i havent have the time to try it on.

Back
Top Bottom