Admit it; Who here owned a pair of shiny jeans? Vol. trend in the year 2000

i had a pair of shiny GOLD jeans. eveybody thought they were the most
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thing they ever seen.

they even went off in the medal detector.

319570_fpx.tif

eek.gif

i forgot all about that shirt. i guess everybody had one of those.
laugh.gif

i remember the first Sean John shirt i bought. i picked the size i wanted and hid it while i walked around the store. when i came back i grabbed the wrong one.i aint decided to wear it until 2 weeks after that. and i got the wrong size.

that $%#+ was A 7XL.

indifferent.gif

I was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

This is like a collection of brand names I have never had anything to do with.

Rocawear, South Pole, Phat Pharm, Vokal, Ecko, FUBU, akademics

laugh.gif
Huh?

Sir, will you please remove the Outkast image from your avatar. You've lost that privilege. If you hurry and go make some really thick Purple Kool-aid,you might get it back.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thing they ever seen.

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thing they ever seen.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*looks at s/n and thinks about past posts* ..most likely you had a gunon you[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It was all about G-III and Carl Banks Hardwood classics
410E7QAJJXL._SS500_.jpg

Used to have that shiny as hell 3xl jacket back in 8th grade and thought I was doing it
laugh.gif

File0010.jpg

sick.gif

i aint never mess with them satin NBA jackets cuz i always thought they would snag on a fence or something.

i had this jersey. EVERYWHERE i went people would stop me and ask me where i got it from and how much it cost. id be riding my bike, and people would startyellin at me askin me info on where to get one.

now, lookin back i dont see what all the fuss was about
laugh.gif

37_1_bl.JPG

people use to ask me to stop walkin just so they could read whats on the back. i still dont know what it said.

f5_1_bl.JPG

i use to think i was crushin it too, cuz my bike was silver and blue, and the tires were black with blue trim, and i had 4... yep count em 4 big *%! silver andblue pegs. u wont stuntin unless you had 4 big ones. id wear blue everyday just to match my bike
smh.gif

damn i miss those days where mom bought everything.
frown.gif

my boy had a RocaWear jean outfit. and he wear the jacket part everyday. dudes use to joke him extra hard. his reply was "its a jean JACKET, this is myjacket. so ima wear it everyday"
smh.gif

and what in the world are pants that were "half jeans half sweat pants"?
sick.gif
anybody with apic?

Whoever was in high school and had a job in the early 2000`s and say they never had shiny pants is a damn lie...I had those and the jean jacket to match.

DearWinter219:
23ska909red02:
This is like a collection of brand names I have never had anything to do with.

Rocawear, South Pole, Phat Pharm, Vokal, Ecko, FUBU, akademics

laugh.gif

Huh?

Sir, will you please remove the Outkast image from your avatar. You've lost that privilege. If you hurry and go make some really thick Purple Kool-aid, you might get it back.
First of all, you're out of your mind thinking Outkast is ever going to NOT be one of my favorite things to listen to.
laugh.gif

Second... c'mon, man... work with me here. What the hell do I look like being white wearing some 'For Us By Us'?! I'm not one to clown whitedudes rocking that hip-hop look, so I'm not one to clown some white dude wearing 'For Us By Us', but I do always wonder if they just thought the'fit was cool, or if they actually knew what FUBU means. Because to me, if you're white and you actually know what that means... I don't know, man.

And I've already gotten the response before about how it's not about white/black/any other race, but it's about hip-hop culture, and anyone takingan honest look at things knows that's full of crap. I've heard plenty of hip-hop heads use phrases like 'act black' and 'act white' andwhat not.

Hearing that all my life, I mean, I've paid attention. So I'll just stay in my lane, roll with my Quiksilver and Oakley and Billabong, and you can haveyour Roc-A-Wear and FUBU and akademics.

And your auto-wrinkle jeans.
tongue.gif

P.S. I know this response is going to offend a few, or cause a few to get defensive. Just think about things. Are you a hip-hop head? Do you talk about peopleacting white? Have you ever clowned a white kid for 'trying to be black', using those words? Have you ever clowned a black dude for 'sellingout' or 'trying to be white', using words just like those? If you have, you have no reason to be offended or get defensive, because you'reexactly who I'm talking about when I say that it's bullcrap for people to try and argue that 'It's not about race; it's about hip-hopculture.' No, it's about race, and you make it that way.
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thing they ever seen.

319570_fpx.tif

eek.gif

i forgot all about that shirt. i guess everybody had one of those.
laugh.gif

i remember the first Sean John shirt i bought. i picked the size i wanted and hid it while i walked around the store. when i came back i grabbed the wrong one. i aint decided to wear it until 2 weeks after that. and i got the wrong size.

that $%#+ was A 7XL.

indifferent.gif

I was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo this dude be cracking me up

johnny blaze
mecca
karl kani

i have multiple pairs, along with some girbaud shuttle jeans, boxed away in my basement waiting for shiny jeans to come back in style...damn well knowing thatthey wont. (maybe my grand kids will benefit from them)

nevertheless, it was money well spent

embarassed.gif
I had a black pair and a blue pair. I thought they were the coolest thing at the time. If I could find them, I'd get them tailored to fit me moremodernly.

Back
Top Bottom