Adobe Photoshop CS5 for CHEAP!

Front page right now at slickdeals.. Adobe Photoshop CS5 (student & Teacher). from $199 now 39.80 + ($5 shipping)

HERE and some other Adobe software all 80% off. (check slickdeals too for more info)

I really want to pick up the Photoshop CS5 with the help of my cousin (student) but i got few questions. since im into Photography this is a nice tool to have, even though TONS of things to learn.

since this is for student and teacher.. is there a limit using this software? read some comments on SD that in the terms & condition of adobe, That you need to uninstall this if you are no longer associated with you institution.

NTers insight about this Student&teacher edition...thanks!

That's a good deal - you have to prove that you are a student though (or faculty) by sending a copy of ID or a tuition bill or something.

I did a p/t course last year at a local university and I got a student ID for the whole year - got some good software for next to nothing - didn't think about this though. I've been wanting Acrobat Pro for a while but don't want to pay $400.

I've had CS5 for a while but whoever doesn't they better hop on this ASAP!

laugh.gif
you can get this for free

cs 6 has to be around the corner ... this was an even better deal when it first came out and it was free though ...

if i didn't have it ... i would highly consider ... good price

Adobe are robber barons for the design industry. ++*$%@! hate that I gotta use their products.

I can't believe I am still running CS2 on my G4 laptop when I have a 27" iMac. I need a "free" version but for whatever reason, I never look into it.

Good deal though but crazy enough, I am too broke for even that.

ps is too complicating for my basic needs.. ill be stickin to ms paint and asking nt for help.

I haven't looked at retail prices for PS since 2007, and back then it was $800 or so, when did it become so much cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom