ADOS

That's their only problem. They're not visible enough so because of that it can be co opted easily.
In the age of social media, it is really ****ing hard to control your message.

We live in an age were people are paid, many by foreign governments, to sit on the internet all day to troll and inflame folk.

People can agree on 99.99% of this issue, and someone can make the .01% seem like an impossible bridge to cross. And folk that generally agree will be at each others throats.

Scary times.

In the age of social media, it is really ****ing hard to control your message.

We live in an age were people are paid, many by foreign governments, to sit on the internet all day to troll and inflame folk.

People can agree on 99.99% of this issue, and someone can make the .01% seem like an impossible bridge to cross. And folk that generally agree will be at each others throats.

Scary times.

Exactly. In their case, early on they're having issues trying to control their message. They've already had people try to call them Russian bots

that would be like me disregarding your replies cause you typed “famb”

I know where it came from btw, I remember the thread

tariq pieces info together well and gives it to the streets mostly for free and some paid content
You said people never mention the theories he has peddled. I just named some.

If you are saying he views should not be dismissed because of his conspiracy theories, then that is another topic.

And I disagree anyway, Tariq is often on the right side of the argument but he often sprinkles in misinformation with his stuff. I often tell people to stay away from him. If people read and researched more broadly they will be better of than messing with Tariq.

If you still rock with him, cool. I think he could do better by his audience, but I don't think he is a bad actor.

You said people never mention the theories he has peddled. I just named some.

If you are saying he views should not be dismissed because of his conspiracy theories, then that is another topic.

And I disagree anyway, Tariq is often on the right side of the argument but he often sprinkles in misinformation with his stuff. I often tell people to stay away from him. If people read and researched more broadly they will be better of than messing with Tariq.

If you still rock with him, cool. I think he could do better by his audience, but I don't think he is a bad actor.

what you said was moreso opinion tho

you’d have to show evidence against the “conspiracies”

what you said was moreso opinion tho

you’d have to show evidence against the “conspiracies”
Let it be opinions then.

Because I am not in the mood to gather evidence prove Cosby was not set up, Dr. Sebi didn't really cure cancer and HIV and was killed by the CIA, and that the Clinton sreally did run a child sex ring out of a DC pizza parlor, when I have the suspicion all of it would be hand waved away anyway.

But I will say how it general works is that the people making the claim need to provide proof. Tariq has never provided proof for anything that he claims. I am just saying I don't believe these wild claims he has made. The preponderance of evidence is against him, and the burden of proof is on him. So I hope you hold him to the same standards you are now trying to hold me too.

But like I said, if you rock with dude, cool. I just feel he is hurting himself and doing a disservice to his listeners with all that stuff.

Last edited:
Let it be opinions then.

Because I am not in the mood to gather evidence prove Cosby was not set up, Dr. Sebi didn't really cure cancer and HIV and was killed by the CIA, and that the Clinton sreally did run a child sex ring out of a DC pizza parlor, when I have the suspicion all of it would be hand waved away anyway.

But I will say how it general works is that the people making the claim need to provide proof. Tariq has never provided proof for anything that he claims. I am just saying I don't believe these wild claims he has made. The preponderance of evidence is against him, and the burden of proof is on him. So I hope you hold him to the same standards you are now trying to hold me too.

But like I said, if you rock with dude, cool. I just feel he is hurting himself and doing a disservice to his listeners with all that stuff.

whether you believe the claims or not aren’t any of my concern

his points are for people to question everything essentially

and yes he supports his claims with a lot of details but yet again you don’t have to agree

and no one will get things 100% correct

but if you have details to show, show them

whether you believe the claims or not aren’t any of my concern

his points are for people to question everything essentially

and yes he supports his claims with a lot of details but yet again you don’t have to agree

and no one will get things 100% correct

but if you have details to show, show them
Dude I am not gonna waste my time to litter this thread to argue about Bill Cosby not being a rapist, Dr. Sebi having some secret cures that the CIA killed him to hide, or the Clintons running a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor.

Information disproving these things can be found all over the internet but if you want to believe those things, if you want to die on that hill, then cool, do you.

If my supposed opinion is not any of your concern, then really act like that.

This is starting to feel like @layziegunts with Umar.

Dude I am not gonna waste my time to litter this thread to argue about Bill Cosby not being a rapist, Dr. Sebi having some secret cures that the CIA killed him to hide, or the Clintons running a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor.

Information disproving these things can be found all over the internet but if you want to believe those things, if you want to die on that hill, then cool, do you.

If my supposed opinion is not any of your concern, then really act like that.

This is starting to feel like @layziegunts with Umar.

lol ok

you’re naming things he never said were for certain

my og statement was to someone else and asked for instances for being wrong

you replied and still have yet to prove anything

you came to me

mayweatherstressed.jpg

That's their only problem. They're not visible enough so because of that it can be co opted easily.
It might be their only problem, but it is one that might very well bury their movement before it has any chance of being accurately introduced to the public.

Occupy Wall Street suffered the same fate. Even BLM suffered from seeing their message that Black lives matter too being repackaged and broadcasted as only black lives matter.

It's not their only problem imo. But It is a major problem in this advanced age of media communications where information is circulated worldwide in a matter of minutes. It's not about visibility as much as it is about organizing and authority. And since Yvette is more of a pundit and less of an organizer, she is confined to simply being a media head without the organizational backing. And because of that any individual or organization with a significant following ( Anne Coulter, Joy Reid, MSNBC etc) can manipulate the hashtag or the idea to suit any purpose they would like and their audiences would give them the consent to do it.

You have to look at the history of Black Political Punditry to see how the shift took place. There used to be an emphasis on grassroots organizing as a main catalyst for progress with media playing a small role in bringing light to those issues. In this present moment media is the catalyst for change bringing light to the issues without the real world organizing to back it up. One has a legitimate constituency while the other has an imagined audience. It's a precarious situation to be in.

#ADOS is da product of resentment black Americans has with da democratic party catering and pandering to immigrants & da LGBT groups.

basically da woke crowd is having a civi war within itself and other constituents in da minority class because they feel their vote has been taken for granted since their demographic is at max # percentage wises for democrats with a perception of nothing to show for it, while da democratic party focuses on immigration as a premier issue, at da expense of Black americans.

you put ADOS on YouTube and its a WHOOOOLE lot of proponents of ADOS basically crappin on pan africanism and specifically looking for candidates to explicitly state their plan to bolster da black agenda (reparations for example) of ADOS.

Last edited:
Right for the most part. The pan African part idk about. It's rather not allying with pan africanism than "crapping" on it.

It's rather not allying with pan africanism than "crapping" on it.

da spectrum goes from benign segregation to open hostility. Even as its most polite, its a repudiation of "shared struggle/lifeexperience" because of shared pigment.

da fascinating part about da whole thing from da outside lookin in is da very public exposure of da chasm between black Americans and west indian/african immigrants.

in a sense, its affirmation that ethnicities > skin color as seen in other groups (latinos, arabs, asians, etc)

in another sense, its da machine of assimilation grinding to a halt in da United States, not too mad about that either tbh.

another sense? da unintended backlash of assembling da minority coalition design in da democratic party in efforts to replace original core of white working class who have left their party in droves.

2020 gonna be verrrry interesting.

da spectrum goes from benign segregation to open hostility. Even as its most polite, its a repudiation of "shared struggle/lifeexperience" because of shared pigment.

da fascinating part about da whole thing from da outside lookin in is da very public exposure of da chasm between black Americans and west indian/african immigrants.

in a sense, its affirmation that ethnicities > skin color as seen in other groups (latinos, arabs, asians, etc)

in another sense, its da machine of assimilation grinding to a halt in da United States, not too mad about that either tbh.

another sense? da unintended backlash of assembling da minority coalition design in da democratic party in efforts to replace original core of white working class who have left their party in droves.

2020 gonna be verrrry interesting.

Yeah it definitely ranges from person to person. But instead of a rejection of "shared struggle/life experience", I see it more as an establishment of one's identity in relation to their historical background, because pigment subjects all of us to similar struggles and experiences within this country. Pan Africanist or not, there's no rejecting that.

I've been interested in the supposed rift between black Americans and west indian & africans. I know it exists to an extent but I hear more about it online than I do about experiences in real life. I feel like it could be more of a generational thing. My generation (I'm 26) seemed to not care so much. And the generation below me seem to not do so as well. Groups are intermingling like crazy now days.

Definitely a backlash they didn't see coming. I didn't see it as well. Democrats hop from one oppressed group to another it seems. Whereas in the last however or so decades, it always been the African American vote they wanted so badly. While they still do, they want to get their hands on the latino and lgbt vote quickly. Asians are becoming are soon to become a political force and we'll see if they target them as well.

that would be like me disregarding your replies cause you typed “famb”

I know where it came from btw, I remember the thread

Cliffs on the origins of "famb"?

I see some people type this and figured it was some kind of joke but also figured it had to have stopped being funny at some point too.

Right for the most part. The pan African part idk about. It's rather not allying with pan africanism than "crapping" on it.

It's exposing the whole pan African movement as pie in the sky dreaming.
Same way they had you looking to heavan while giving you hell on Earth. Pan africanism is a distraction tool. ADOS is being honest about being black in America and where you need to stand if you claim you've been wronged and want to be made whole from the loss. We can't expect all black folks to simply get along and join up off of skin color because it denies the natural way humans split themselves up. Tribalism. Pan Africanism calls the African American a needle and gives them the entire continent of Africa as a haystack.

Who started and funded pan Africanism? The talented tenth? Boulle organizations under white direction? Was it grassroots and organic?

It's exposing the whole pan African movement as pie in the sky dreaming.
Same way they had you looking to heavan while giving you hell on Earth. Pan africanism is a distraction tool. ADOS is being honest about being black in America and where you need to stand if you claim you've been wronged and want to be made whole from the loss. We can't expect all black folks to simply get along and join up off of skin color because it denies the natural way humans split themselves up. Tribalism. Pan Africanism calls the African American a needle and gives them the entire continent of Africa as a haystack.

Who started and funded pan Africanism? The talented tenth? Boulle organizations under white direction? Was it grassroots and organic?

Pan Africanism has its roots directly from slavery. I can't recall who originated the modern form of it but Garvey and Dubois were essential to its spreading.

I would say it was organic, although not grassroots.

it always been the African American vote they wanted so badly. While they still do, they want to get their hands on the latino and lgbt vote quickly. Asians are becoming are soon to become a political force and we'll see if they target them as well.
I don't know about this part. It neglects to mention the other variable of the political equation: the GOP.

The GOP has been pushing minorities towards the Democratic party because of policies that are explicitly pro-WASP and implicitly anti-non-WASP. Party strategists even acknowledged that fact in 2013, in the middle of the transition of the right to full xenophobic party (starting the tea party takeover in 2010).

Like I have said before, you can't treat either party as a single entity: they are better understood as coalitions made up of smaller groups that defend their own specific interests within their coalition. The difference in the US is that these coalitions are permanent, unlike many other democracies in political parties form temporary coalitions that only last a legislative term.

Because it is nearly impossible to have a voice outside of those coalitions in the US, groups that would be full fledged parties elsewhere have to align with the coalition that best reflects their interests (or that might cause the least damage to their interests).

My issue with #tangibles2020 and the likes is that it ignores the political reality of the US and wants to operate as if we were in Germany, which is not possible without an overhaul of the election and legislative processes.

First gen American from Ghanaian born parents. Way too divisive of a tool that would essentially destroy the black community from the inside out. I’m in full support of reparations to African Americans who are descendants of slaves in America but not this overt. Free college education should be the extent. Gives us a chance to truly invest in the future.

Lol @ the Dems picking the perfect time to self implode. 2nd term Trump is inevitable at this point :smh:

Back
Top Bottom