ADOS

Because pan-africanism has been one sided, black Americans have been pushing it but you rarely hear it from those in the mother land. As of right note it hasn’t really benefited black Americans unless you can point me to the direction where it has
Let me ask you this. Can you tell me what's going on right now in the black community in Cuba? How about in Venezuela or Colombia?

You can't, really, I'm guessing. Why is it that ppl feel like apathy (among other things) is exclusive to those outside of the u.s. when theres a whole history in the u.s. of it..?

Ppl here feel like pan Africanism doesnt get pushed or doesnt exist outside of America but it's just not true. It's a false narrative spread by white supremacists.

6BA72646-43F8-4107-A203-7EDE698F23F2.jpeg

Low-key it's a white supremacist anti-immigrant movement hidden behind a legitimate purpose, propped up by the right wing and foreign governments wanting to cause disruption, and black folks are the pawns. Can't explain that to internet soldiers though, even though this is the exact type of conspiracy they would cook up if it wasn't remarkably true. Never see behind the veil till it's too late.

Low-key it's a white supremacist anti-immigrant movement hidden behind a legitimate purpose, propped up by the right wing and foreign governments wanting to cause disruption, and black folks are the pawns. Can't explain that to internet soldiers though, even though this is the exact type of conspiracy they would cook up if it wasn't remarkably true. Never see behind the veil till it's too late.

Bingo

Let me ask you this. Can you tell me what's going on right now in the black community in Cuba? How about in Venezuela or Colombia?

You can't, really, I'm guessing. Why is it that ppl feel like apathy (among other things) is exclusive to those outside of the u.s. when theres a whole history in the u.s. of it..?

Ppl here feel like pan Africanism doesnt get pushed or doesnt exist outside of America but it's just not true. It's a false narrative spread by white supremacists.

Another bingo

You about to get a knock at your door.
I don't even know how some of us are falling for this, same talking points. They Trumpsters and don't even know it.

Foundational Black Americans. I've seen Tariq Nasheed running with that one.

Ados is die hard about there talking points.
They get very agressive against people who try to bring up "doing for self".To Ados, that's code for pan Africanism. Even though Ados is a form of doing for self, they are die hard anti pan Africanism or anything that smells or loosely sounds like it.

Sheesh! Talib with the receipts!!!

Like in the Malcolm X Movie...Never join an organization unless you know exactly what it is.

I’ve heard that ADOS is really anti immigration
And as far as Tariq
I’m not even mad if he’s out here finessing
As disgusting as it might be it’s fascinating to see people get tricked by the same person on multiple occasions

His life as a pimp has taught him well I guess

As far as I know, Tariq has delivered on all that he has sold and promised. So where is the finesse? The notion that black folks have to be broke and dusty in the conscious space is one that needs to be over with

It's like that white dude who hid behind Asians in the Harvard admission case to attack affirmative action.
Mofos need to start thinking sophisticated, because the enemy sure does.

Just another hustle for Tariq. He set this up months ago. Somebody called it:

As far as selling merchandise or even trying to trademark the term“Foundational Black American” I really don’t see a problem with that. Black people need to be more business minded which he is. Looks at how many ideas, inventions or things black people have lost out on money wise cause another person or group took something from us.

It's like that white dude who hid behind Asians in the Harvard admission case to attack affirmative action.
Mofos need to start thinking sophisticated, because the enemy sure does.
It's not even a hidden puzzle you have to dig deep to find, it's in your face, wild. John Tanton and PFIR are a white nationalist group known for anti immigrant propaganda using tactics like this, ie divide black folks. Yvette is a board member at PFIR and is Maga. But 2+2 = 5 I guess.

From 2014

“He is the most influential unknown man in America,”

One more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom