Adult star parents..

After watching a few videos (and finishing my thing), I've got to thinking. How do the parents feel, that their daughter, is making films like these? What are the parents doing that drive their kid into saying "I want to become an adult actress?"
Just imagine yourself, as a father, browsing upon the internet and BAM. That's my daughter......and she's famous getting her guts beat in every way possible.

Originally Posted by vSlackin

After watching a few videos (and finishing my thing), I've got to thinking. How do the parents feel, that their daughter, is making films like these? What are the parents doing that drive their kid into saying "I want to become an adult actress?"
Just imagine yourself, as a father, browsing upon the internet and BAM. That's my daughter......and she's famous getting her guts beat in every way possible.

Usually the parents know or have a feeling.  Same way your parents would assume you were a drug dealer.  No education, new car, apt./house, and sleezy friends.  It doesn't add up.  Many of them start as strippers and probably delay telling the parents they started doing videos.  But at that point does it even matter.  You can't control an adult homie. 

morpheus+matrix.jpg

10s6ipy.gif

Back
Top Bottom