Advice for buying a gas grill

Just had our wedding so we have a ton of gift cards and cash to buy some much needed things for our house. Gas grill is right at the top so I need some help onwhat to buy. I am assuming that cast aluminum is better than stainless steel in the long run. I am more than likely going to go with Weber because of theirlong running good name. Price range is no more than $600. I just need to know if you guys have any suggestions or tips on what to buy. Looking hard at theWeber Spirit e310. Seems to give me what I need. Let me know. Thanks.

wow at $600 you're availing yourself of features I don't even know about and I grill all the time. I suppose just get one that's easy to clean, atthat range and brand you'll probably get one with great burners that won't go bad and a good thermometer.

congrats on getting hitched

Originally Posted by infamousod

wow at $600 you're availing yourself of features I don't even know about and I grill all the time. I suppose just get one that's easy to clean, at that range and brand you'll probably get one with great burners that won't go bad and a good thermometer.

congrats on getting hitched

Well the Weber is 500. What would recommend that is out on the market right now? Anything to save some money or put it towards something else is appreciated. Iam not a master griller by any means and I just want something that can get hot enough and will not break down making me spend more on another grill.

Top rated is the Weber Genesis E320.

My dad bought the predecessor to the E310, The Genesis Silver B, back in the 90s. It's been great. It's hooked up to a natural gas line, it's heldup great for over 10 years.

If you can wait until later today, I can just print screen the Consumer Reports ratings for Gas grills....

Has the "best buys"..

Originally Posted by eight2one

how got a michigan wolverines sig, but a whole different school in your avy?

Step your knowledge of Michigan up. Thats Justin Turner. If you're a Michigan fan u too will soon be a fan.

2crprar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom