Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

NT, I've been messing with this girl for 2 weeks now since school started. I've slept over her place a few times (no smash, shes an angel). She then hit me up with a TL;DR text saying how she's not ready for a relationship and just wants to !$@$ around.
How do I get her to sweat me even more? Should I not text her as often?

NT, I've been messing with this girl for 2 weeks now since school started. I've slept over her place a few times (no smash, shes an angel). She then hit me up with a TL;DR text saying how she's not ready for a relationship and just wants to !$@$ around.

Originally Posted by 5288

they probably got guys on rotation as well

Who says thats a problem?

It actually helps when they have something to lose. Less likely to get out of line.

Originally Posted by 5288

they probably got guys on rotation as well

Who says thats a problem?

It actually helps when they have something to lose. Less likely to get out of line.

jthagreat prolly gave the best advice for anyone on this subject. Just don't harass these females bros. You'll become nothing but a bug-a-boo to them. The one her and her friends clown when you call/text. My best results have come when I blatantly said I'm tryin to smash. Just flat out say it. No laughin, no joking They'll probably be down, if you planted the seeds correctly. All you have to do is be assertive with the females. Whether you're trying to wife, date, smash or play video games. Females will not make the first move, especially when it comes to this subject. No matter how many times they claim they're independent

jthagreat prolly gave the best advice for anyone on this subject. Just don't harass these females bros. You'll become nothing but a bug-a-boo to them. The one her and her friends clown when you call/text. My best results have come when I blatantly said I'm tryin to smash. Just flat out say it. No laughin, no joking They'll probably be down, if you planted the seeds correctly. All you have to do is be assertive with the females. Whether you're trying to wife, date, smash or play video games. Females will not make the first move, especially when it comes to this subject. No matter how many times they claim they're independent

Originally Posted by J23S

Just tell her that you two should take it one step at a time and see where it goes. Make up some BS about you not wanting to rush a relationship because you want to make sure its what the both of you really want. The rest of the feet dragging is on you though. 
That's scary good  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Just tell her that you two should take it one step at a time and see where it goes. Make up some BS about you not wanting to rush a relationship because you want to make sure its what the both of you really want. The rest of the feet dragging is on you though. 
That's scary good  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by jthagreat

how old are you dipsetg?

Turned 21 in July, what about you bredgren?

24. peep my previous post. dont sweat girls...and let them know what it is. they decide.

its on them anyway...

Word. I read your post. Thanks broham on the tips
pimp.gif

exactly

how old are you dipsetg?

Turned 21 in July, what about you bredgren?

24. peep my previous post. dont sweat girls...and let them know what it is. they decide.

its on them anyway...

Word. I read your post. Thanks broham on the tips
pimp.gif

exactly

Originally Posted by BgL2687

come on lurkin, I thought you been had the ladies on lock.

nah.............i def slipped this summer
im back though. got my mind right.

even had my emotions take over an was just cuttin ppl left and right. smh

DROUGHT for the first time ever.......id tried to front on myself an even said im just taking a sex break 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

come on lurkin, I thought you been had the ladies on lock.

nah.............i def slipped this summer
im back though. got my mind right.

even had my emotions take over an was just cuttin ppl left and right. smh

DROUGHT for the first time ever.......id tried to front on myself an even said im just taking a sex break 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

Anyone provide some insight? 
grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

Complete opposite for me. I been simping on my girl since i been going out with her. 9 month anaversary this weekend
pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk
You do understand what the word anniversary means right.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

Complete opposite for me. I been simping on my girl since i been going out with her. 9 month anaversary this weekend
pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk
You do understand what the word anniversary means right.
laugh.gif

grin.gif
son you slept over her place a few times...................and she told you she not ready for a relationship and just wants to (#&$# around?
she prolly felt it was already gettin too close to something she dont want. sometimes girls just wanna have fun man ease off on the text is a great first step.

also if you slept over a couple times? did yall at least mess around or you straight up chilled on some platonic buddy (&#$#

man make a move an let her know what it is, an if you the one startin up text all the time, b ez on that.

grin.gif
son you slept over her place a few times...................and she told you she not ready for a relationship and just wants to (#&$# around?
she prolly felt it was already gettin too close to something she dont want. sometimes girls just wanna have fun man ease off on the text is a great first step.

also if you slept over a couple times? did yall at least mess around or you straight up chilled on some platonic buddy (&#$#

man make a move an let her know what it is, an if you the one startin up text all the time, b ez on that.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

grin.gif

Im lost. Youve slept over and she flat out said no relation she just wants to keep it sexual with you?
Do you want more of a serious relationship or something?

This not makin sense to me.

grin.gif

Im lost. Youve slept over and she flat out said no relation she just wants to keep it sexual with you?

Originally Posted by Diego

grin.gif

Basically. Dude sounds kinda like a simp (no offense). Girl is giving him dome on the reg (I hope so because he hasn't smashed yet), no strings attached and he's trying to find ways to put a ring on it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

grin.gif

Basically. Dude sounds kinda like a simp (no offense). Girl is giving him dome on the reg (I hope so because he hasn't smashed yet), no strings attached and he's trying to find ways to put a ring on it
smh.gif

NT really does give good advice..i think it was rilla and ninjahood I believe who gave some advice about approaching random females...they both said when you see a bad shorty you chances of getting her are 0% if you don't say a thing. If youuuuu make an attempt your chances automatically jump up to 50/50 because she can say yes or no...but in your mind you should think your chances are really 60/40. I say 60/40 because you just have to believe at all times that you are that __. Confidence is key man. You gotta have the rocks to say whatever the hell you want (albeit without being disrespectful) say exactly what you want and be like im sorry if you may be taken aback by my directness but I hope you can respect my honesty. I used this same approach with a coworker a couple weeks ago ...i was slowly slippin into the friendzone with her..after I just came out and said it, it took me less then 5 business days to smash, shorty even said she down with a 3some if I can find another chick who is down
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Thanks NT

Back
Top Bottom