Advice Re: Recieved wrong Sz Shoe, Paypal Claim

Hey guys,
Need some advice to avoid further funny business. I paid and recieved a pair of DB9's after a long hunt. Then too check the both and shoe and he sent me a US13 and the PayPal invoice and chats were for a Size 12. I didnt get a pic of the tag pre sale but his add and pay pal invoice stated the size we agreed on. I have since lodged it with Paypal but understand that if i do get a refund i may need to send the shoes back (at my cost ive heard) and then once he recieves i get a refund. Sounds risky and bull**** and well. This true, any advice? I have thought of selling but dunno if it would sell. (Im in australia) Bought from US.
Thanks guys

It's not risky. Your refund comes from PayPal, not the seller. They use the tracking number to make sure you actually send it.

Yeh he stated US12, i actually sold it locally and made cash off it but i still have the dispute open, Paypal said if he dosent respond in 10days i get a refund and keep the shoes. Is this true? Because he screwed me and he admitted it and told me he aint replying to paypal.. tempted to leave it open n see if i get that refund... or should i close it?

all you need to do is get tracking with sig. confirmation and if he doesn't give you the money back then Paypal will and they will take it up with him

Yeh he stated US12, i actually sold it locally and made cash off it but i still have the dispute open, Paypal said if he dosent respond in 10days i get a refund and keep the shoes. Is this true? Because he screwed me and he admitted it and told me he aint replying to paypal.. tempted to leave it open n see if i get that refund... or should i close it?

If you already sold the sneakers, close it. Don't be a scumbag.

So now you're asking us if you should accept money from PayPal after you already sold the shoes and made money from it....

Karma will get you B :smh:

Haha, yeh imma close it, but it has crossed my mind since i sold em yesterday. he been throwing threats at me n made me think F him. But ya, Karma will bite me and him so il call pp in a tik cheers peeps

Back
Top Bottom