AF1 Low and HI on NikeId

Sold out forever? I don't understand whether this is a 350 pair run or a 350 pair PER DAY run...clarification?

Sold out forever? I don't understand whether this is a 350 pair run or a 350 pair PER DAY run...clarification?

thnider chunk them black highs look crazy, reminds me of the lebrons sb's, i just might try and reverse the colors.. i hope its 350 a day and not sold out

thnider chunk them black highs look crazy, reminds me of the lebrons sb's, i just might try and reverse the colors.. i hope its 350 a day and not sold out

Originally Posted by kingk777

An initial test run. They'll be back up sometime in the near future.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Glad to hear that. Thanks for the help!

I don't get why you can't create designs when their sold out.

poor man's Entourage AF1
ohwell.gif

Some solid stuff in here.

I want to get a few done but just gotta wait till I see others outcomes.

Atmos on my mind...

M.Troys...

Pattas....

Shanghai

Damn, so mad that these were a limited run. I hope these are available again soon!

it's not limited i just went to the iD studio yesterday they just yanked them off the site for some odd reason, but they definitely still have demos at the iD Studio @ NTNY i even got to switch up some materials that weren't available on-line i ordered 3 out of the 7 designs i did can't wait for the to arrive

Good news
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

it's not limited i just went to the iD studio yesterday they just yanked them off the site for some odd reason, but they definitely still have demos at the iD Studio @ NTNY i even got to switch up some materials that weren't available on-line i ordered 3 out of the 7 designs i did can't wait for the to arrive

so what materials were available at NTNY that they didn't have online?  also NSW twitter says it was a limited run

Originally Posted by Executive76

Good news
pimp.gif
Really hope so... 

Back
Top Bottom