AF1 white/gum 08

Co-Sign. That side panel is
sick.gif

I always looked down on the gum sole af1s as a kid... and they managed to make them worse.

HORRIBLE

Sucka for gum soles but for some strange reason I'm gon pass. I'd rather have the white on white highs wit the gum sole I had back as a youngster
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

so close.......yet so far.
agreed, without that side panel, those would be the first AF1's i ever owned, which released in 03 i believe.

what they should be:
AF1_low_wht_gum.jpg

glad i have my DS pair.

however, i would rock these new ones. the side panel isn't that bad. they look like a women's release tho.

i dont know why they couldnt have just left the mid panel alone? who are they trying to appeal to?

"Nike: the company that knows how to screw up even the easiest sneaker to get right."

How do you mess up white/gum? I didn't even know it was possible until know. At least if the same perforation pattern had been on the toe box I wouldunderstand it as a vaguely coherent design, though they would barely have been any better.

Nah yall are tripen all you gotta do is take some spackle and apply it over the perforated upper and whalah! A shoe we all would have purchased in a heartbeat. Thanks nike.

Originally Posted by powdbyrice

what they should be:
AF1_low_wht_gum.jpg

glad i have my DS pair.

however, i would rock these new ones. the side panel isn't that bad. they look like a women's release tho.

I agree, they do look like a womens release, but I think they are still worth coppin, it is white/gum afterall. I see it growing on alot of ppl thatwerent in the game back when the came out. (myself included)

Man, I was hyped when I read the topic but looking at that side panel really upset me.

If the holes were all uniform would make a huge difference.

I'm hoping these look a lot better in person. Hopefully the flash from the camera make the holes look darker and thus makes the side panel look out ofplace.

Still make cop

white/gum has always been one of my fav af1 colorways.....but that perforated side panel ruined the entire shoe.

Back
Top Bottom