AF25 vs. Zoom BB.. which is better on the court?

please help me pick my next hoop shoe.

i'm a power forward, if it matters..

my favorite shoes to ball in all-time include the Jordan XII, Pippen 2, Shox Stunner, adidas T-Mac 1, and the Zoom Ultraflight.

AF25s are going to be cheaper, and I'm thinking the Zoom BB looks to be more of a guard shoe...

AF25s can be had for 50$ or less at the outlets.

seeing that centers have been wearing the bb in the nba.I think it comes down to comfort and whichever one fits you better and feels more comfortable.I likeboth and I dont think you can really go wrong with either one.

Nike Air Force 25

Nike Zoom BB

Both are excellent on court.

Depends on what your are looking for in a shoe.

I personally prefer my BB lows to either.

Depending on your fav kicks so far the BB's are gonna suit you better IMHO.

^

thanks, dawg. i finally got to try on a pair of BBs today (they've been flying off the shelves here, especially in big sizes), and tried on the China AF25sas well..

the AF25s definitely look better to me, but the BBs have a much more natural footstrike, and i can see myself playing way better in those.

definitely the af 25, full length zoom and a max air bubble in the heel with carbon fiber midfoot plate. mid top with a strap. clear sole. what else can youask for? outstanding value and performance. zoom bb is like paper, no substance.

^

well, i kinda hedged my bets and have a pair of each on the way, so i guess we'll see.

the thing with me is while i play a power position, i don't always like the stereotypical big man's shoe.

i mean, i'm already big and bulky enough, sometimes i like my shoe to help me be more agile, at least psychologically..

when i tried them both on at the store, the AF25 seemed stiff and clunky, while the BB felt light and natural.. i guess we'll see how they do on court.

I play forward and I really like light shoes, because it gives me more court feel... I stopped with the air max thing a while back the last time I wore it wasthe Air Max Uptempo 3. I think we are in the same boat so go with the Zoom BB. Right now I'm wearing the Kobe Ultimates and Zoom Soldiers... Oh by the waylol on your tag, bakit hindi puwede? Free Country naman dito diba? Peace....

Durability wise, which would last longer especially in terms of cushioning... i'm ripped apart between the two.. i also play PF however im worried as tothe BBs zoom wouldnt stand the beating of our position...and i can only afford 1 shoe at the moment.

I'm a big man myself, I ended up going with the BB's. You'll like how the laces lock down the ankle so it does feel like you are going to breakyour leg.

Only problem you will hava is getting your foot stepped on Lol

Back
Top Bottom