• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View media item 2304519
Betting lines as of today:

New England -5.5

Over/Under - 50.5

View media item 2304520

Another potential classic where one of two familiar faces will be leading his team to another Super Bowl appearance out of the AFC. New England has dominated this series in the playoffs, but Pittsburgh has the exciting talent on offense this time. Can the Steelers' young defense stop the methodical, Brady led Pats offense and can Belichick devise another masterful gameplan to stop Pittsburgh's three-headed monster? We shall see...

I'm thinking ol' Bill finds a way to bottle up Bell and they get to Big Ben to make life difficult for Pittsburgh's offense. The Patriots seem to have their number and I don't see this game being much different, especially since the game is in New England.

Why, what? A new thread? A game thread?

Because I want to talk football and not sift through rap albums to find content.

651 trying to make NT great again

I respect it.

I hope both teams lose but rather see Pats go down, therefore they probably won

in????? 
nerd.gif

Well...

S&T all there is on this site and one of the perennial better threads has turned to general. No, thanks!

i hear you. can we do one game for the conference champ round tho? :lol:

But I put in so much effort! :lol:

I don't really care tbh, I just wanted a place to post about the games and talk football. They're foolin' themselves if they think football is being discussed. There might be one or two replies, but it either gets ignored or lost amidst the whatever drafts.

I just felt like talking football today. I guess that's become old school now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom