AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

I just wonder if the Jets get demolished will the fans be ghost. It's quite amusing how a lot of Jets fans are running their mouths when the team hasn't accomplished anything. Teams with fans like that make it easy to root against and laugh at when they lose.

if the jets win, they're going to be so god damn annoying to listen to with all the "i told you so blah blah"

if they lose, they'll be an after thought and no one will even remember them in a week.

it's really not a bravado thing at all...just mind games. hope we can put an end to it

if the jets win, they're going to be so god damn annoying to listen to with all the "i told you so blah blah"

if they lose, they'll be an after thought and no one will even remember them in a week.

it's really not a bravado thing at all...just mind games. hope we can put an end to it

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Have to get pressure without heavy blitzing, only way to be successful

the jets don't have one real amazing pass rusher, they don't have a great one-on-one guy to get pressure while giving brady small windows to through 

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Have to get pressure without heavy blitzing, only way to be successful

the jets don't have one real amazing pass rusher, they don't have a great one-on-one guy to get pressure while giving brady small windows to through 

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I just wonder if the Jets get demolished will the fans be ghost. It's quite amusing how a lot of Jets fans are running their mouths when the team hasn't accomplished anything. Teams with fans like that make it easy to root against and laugh at when they lose.

We been around for this long, pretty sure we'll be around way after this game no matter how things go down.
Ride or Die bro.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

We been around for this long, pretty sure we'll be around way after this game no matter how things go down.
Ride or Die bro.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Woody just got put on IR...achilles...good thing Hunter  got that experience 
I read it as a rumor this morning, but now I see it is confirmed.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Better Hunter than Vlad "the black russian" Ducasse.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Woody just got put on IR...achilles...good thing Hunter  got that experience 
I read it as a rumor this morning, but now I see it is confirmed.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Better Hunter than Vlad "the black russian" Ducasse.

I like most of the Jet fans here because most of em are Yanks/Knicks fans as well.

But I need to see Carton shed tears on TV and I need to hear Joe B's voice crack on the radio. Those two talk wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much you'd think they were Pats fans, esp when Carton speaks on Giants fans
laugh.gif

I like most of the Jet fans here because most of em are Yanks/Knicks fans as well.

But I need to see Carton shed tears on TV and I need to hear Joe B's voice crack on the radio. Those two talk wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much you'd think they were Pats fans, esp when Carton speaks on Giants fans
laugh.gif

Jets fans/players/coaches are talking way too much. Like this is gonna be an easy win against the best QB in our lifetimes. Theyre being ridiculous with their pre-game commentary. Cromartie is the last Jet that should be talking trash with his non-tackling @**... First play Brady's going after him, guaranteed.

Jets fans/players/coaches are talking way too much. Like this is gonna be an easy win against the best QB in our lifetimes. Theyre being ridiculous with their pre-game commentary. Cromartie is the last Jet that should be talking trash with his non-tackling @**... First play Brady's going after him, guaranteed.

Rex's big @#$ mouth spreading to the rest of his team now. 
30t6p3b.gif

Pretty soon they all gonna be liking feet and ugly old ladies. 
laugh.gif

Call me crazy, but if I'm the Jets, why not give a cheapie to Tom in the first quarter?  Auburn was doin a lot of extra work in their game, you need to give yourself an edge somehow, playing straight up isn't gonna work in Fox, why not try to truly rattle him a lil bit?  I'm not saying behead him, I'm saying maybe take a 15 yarder for a little "lateness" on a pass rush.  Just something to get Brady mad at an official or complaining, flinching, etc back there.  Worth a shot right? 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Call me crazy, but if I'm the Jets, why not give a cheapie to Tom in the first quarter?  Auburn was doin a lot of extra work in their game, you need to give yourself an edge somehow, playing straight up isn't gonna work in Fox, why not try to truly rattle him a lil bit?  I'm not saying behead him, I'm saying maybe take a 15 yarder for a little "lateness" on a pass rush.  Just something to get Brady mad at an official or complaining, flinching, etc back there.  Worth a shot right? 

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

That's actually not a bad idea at all. Best way to mess with a QB is to get him thinking about getting hit like that again.
But then all the little patsies fans will start crying about how we're a dirty team
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

That's actually not a bad idea at all. Best way to mess with a QB is to get him thinking about getting hit like that again.
But then all the little patsies fans will start crying about how we're a dirty team
laugh.gif

Why give Brady a freebie? Put your offense in a hole and stray away from LT/Greene from the first possession
laugh.gif
Jets just need to absorb the first punch and not panic. If it becomes a game where Sanchez has to do it with him arm from the middle of the 2nd quarter, they'll have no shot.

Why give Brady a freebie? Put your offense in a hole and stray away from LT/Greene from the first possession
laugh.gif
Jets just need to absorb the first punch and not panic. If it becomes a game where Sanchez has to do it with him arm from the middle of the 2nd quarter, they'll have no shot.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
your coaches trip players...of course you're a dirty team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
your coaches trip players...of course you're a dirty team
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

if you're going to do that, you better knock him out of the game... cuz he'll make you pay.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

if you're going to do that, you better knock him out of the game... cuz he'll make you pay.

Back
Top Bottom