AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

roll.gif

Michigan! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Manning>Brady

If I don't remember correctly,didn't Manning lose to the same team about a week ago?
dont compare it. Manning aint even have his squad and the loss wasn't his fault. THIS loss was Brady's fault.

pimp.gif
its been a great weekend. Now all i need is the Bears to lose next week and Packers to win it all.
This loss will be put on Brady, but easily its on the Patriots Defense. 
All they needed was some pressure on Sanchez early. 
the D wasn't good but wasn;t horrible. Brady did not play well because of the Jets D. aside from Jets D, main problem really is Pats made mistakes and the Jets didn;t. I can count so many mistakes the Pats made: Brady INT (maybe a bit of pressure from Jets), the botched fake punt (unforced error), the Crumpler drop (unforced error), Branch drop on 4th down (unforced error), Mankings 15 yard penalty (stupid). in all of the wins this season, Pats force turnovers and they lose in the games they don't....

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Manning>Brady

If I don't remember correctly,didn't Manning lose to the same team about a week ago?
dont compare it. Manning aint even have his squad and the loss wasn't his fault. THIS loss was Brady's fault.

pimp.gif
its been a great weekend. Now all i need is the Bears to lose next week and Packers to win it all.
This loss will be put on Brady, but easily its on the Patriots Defense. 
All they needed was some pressure on Sanchez early. 
the D wasn't good but wasn;t horrible. Brady did not play well because of the Jets D. aside from Jets D, main problem really is Pats made mistakes and the Jets didn;t. I can count so many mistakes the Pats made: Brady INT (maybe a bit of pressure from Jets), the botched fake punt (unforced error), the Crumpler drop (unforced error), Branch drop on 4th down (unforced error), Mankings 15 yard penalty (stupid). in all of the wins this season, Pats force turnovers and they lose in the games they don't....

I swear I didnt know that was actually onewearz in those pics
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought it was just a typical drunk Jets fan in NY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HBD again man.

I swear I didnt know that was actually onewearz in those pics
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought it was just a typical drunk Jets fan in NY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HBD again man.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

brady INT
crumpler dropped TD
branch dropped first down
chung fumbled snap
offensive line
defense only gets blame for letting the jets come right back and score after we finally got a TD...total momentum killer. other than that, they did fine considering the offense's issues

theres blame to go all around...

if they punt with around 1:30 second quarter, they don't score so its 7-3 half time. 
crumpler catches that pass its 7-7, 

the 4th down where they throw to Branch, if they had Gowstowski, i think they'd kick it, 

those three plays would make it a tied game. 

Just hurts thinking about this anymore. 

*proceeds to fap the night away* 

laugh.gif
@ the Patriots being the new Colts. Tom Brady and co. have been less than stellar since spygate.

Great game. Congrats to the Jets fans. They talked and talked, but today they played. Next Sunday should be fun too.

laugh.gif
@ the Patriots being the new Colts. Tom Brady and co. have been less than stellar since spygate.

Great game. Congrats to the Jets fans. They talked and talked, but today they played. Next Sunday should be fun too.

Back
Top Bottom