AFC Divisional Playoffs: Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers- Saturday 4:30PM EST

No love for the best rivalry in football over the last 5 years?
30t6p3b.gif

With all due respect, I just don't think the Steelers are as good this year as the years past. I'm still worried, because Cam Cameron is obviously going to go über conservative with the play-calling and keep it a tight, "don't make the big mistake" type of game, when the Patriots have proven repeatedly that it's best to play them aggressively.

It's only right that this game be decided by a field goal. Minimum of 8 personal fouls and 2 players carted off the field.

Ravens- 19
Steelers- 16

No love for the best rivalry in football over the last 5 years?
30t6p3b.gif

With all due respect, I just don't think the Steelers are as good this year as the years past. I'm still worried, because Cam Cameron is obviously going to go über conservative with the play-calling and keep it a tight, "don't make the big mistake" type of game, when the Patriots have proven repeatedly that it's best to play them aggressively.

It's only right that this game be decided by a field goal. Minimum of 8 personal fouls and 2 players carted off the field.

Ravens- 19
Steelers- 16

This game is the one I'm looking forward too this weekend. Division rivals that absolutely HATE each other!

Going to be a blood bath and decided by just one or two big plays. At least that is how it always is. The sad thing is, the winner of this game will probably be so beat up they are going to get rolled in the AFCC...sigh

More thoughts later this week

This game is the one I'm looking forward too this weekend. Division rivals that absolutely HATE each other!

Going to be a blood bath and decided by just one or two big plays. At least that is how it always is. The sad thing is, the winner of this game will probably be so beat up they are going to get rolled in the AFCC...sigh

More thoughts later this week

well, here we go again... the o-line will be the key for the Ravens. if we can't stop the edge rush, Flacco will be under fire all day and the offense will do %**% all. if we can give him some time we'll have a chance to exploit Pitts secondary for big gains. unfortunately i dont know which o-line is going to show up, and Oher has been fcking up at LT lately.

on D, its been proven over and over that Ben will burn us when we blitz him. our front four needs to man up and apply enough pressure to help out the secondary.

we NEED big games from: Flacco, Suggs, Boldin/Mason, Ray Rice, and the entire secondary

well, here we go again... the o-line will be the key for the Ravens. if we can't stop the edge rush, Flacco will be under fire all day and the offense will do %**% all. if we can give him some time we'll have a chance to exploit Pitts secondary for big gains. unfortunately i dont know which o-line is going to show up, and Oher has been fcking up at LT lately.

on D, its been proven over and over that Ben will burn us when we blitz him. our front four needs to man up and apply enough pressure to help out the secondary.

we NEED big games from: Flacco, Suggs, Boldin/Mason, Ray Rice, and the entire secondary

don't really care about this game but if the jets win i would prefer to play the ravens instead to continue this "revenge" tour. no way in hell we beat the steelers at heinz two times in a row

don't really care about this game but if the jets win i would prefer to play the ravens instead to continue this "revenge" tour. no way in hell we beat the steelers at heinz two times in a row

I do like that it is the first game. Get it over with quickly, let me know if I need to care about the rest of the games and watch them or if the Steelers lose, I can find other things to do and just casually take interest in the rest of playoffs

I do like that it is the first game. Get it over with quickly, let me know if I need to care about the rest of the games and watch them or if the Steelers lose, I can find other things to do and just casually take interest in the rest of playoffs

SMFH i have to work saturday night  
30t6p3b.gif
to top it off i live in pittsburgh, so it will be DEAD the whole time im at work 

SMFH i have to work saturday night  
30t6p3b.gif
to top it off i live in pittsburgh, so it will be DEAD the whole time im at work 

Back
Top Bottom