African American ballerina Misty Copeland, exquisite beauty, WOW!

Mmph.

78925ea4f7c4d6477dd6c125fff58d71e547b2e.jpg

I still find it weird when a male imagines another male when they see a female.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, why did you feel the need to specify that she was AA in the title? If she was white would you say "White Ballerina"

Why is it you have to formulate a question FOR EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

Im sayin tho ..hes prolly the dude in the session that wont stop talking lol

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I still find it weird when a male imagines another male when they see a female.

Exactly what I was about to post...
ohwell.gif

Physically this chick ain't all that to me so I wasn't gonna post... But if you look at her & think of big giant sweaty Overeem, you gay plain & simple
grin.gif

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Eh, I see the slight scar on her face so I can understand the Overeem comparisons. You all are trying too hard

Eh, I see the slight scar on her face so I can understand the Overeem comparisons. You all are trying too hard
pot-kettle.jpg

I said, I do, I do, I do, I do, I doooooooooooo.

Sidebar, it's crazy how often I see chicks, and I'm like I'd just marry her, with knowing zero about her, and let the rest figure itself out.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I was blown away until I showed my coworker, and he tells me a music executive we know popped her.  Damn, killed my dream quick!
roll.gif

I'd still wife.

Misty-Copeland-Dating-Prince-2.jpg
Hmm mmm....just like that.
pimp.gif

Ya'll kill me with this "someone else smashed = no good" mess. Like chicks sitting around on websites waiting for you.

It's all practice for me, as far as I'm concerned.
this

She looks so familiar. Maybe she looks different in person but from these pictures..hmm only sorta want.

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

Ballet dancers are known for having disgusting feet. Toes look like high school woodshop

-The Juice

Ok so she wears stockings when we have sex. Cool.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Copeland was born in Kansas City, Missouri and raised in the San Pedro community of Los Angeles, California.[sup][11][/sup]She is of African, German and Italian descent.

Welp, there goes my, "Got any Italian in you?" line.  Works every time too...
I wonder what's rarer...her race as a ballerina or the size of those tittays.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Eh, I see the slight scar on her face so I can understand the Overeem comparisons. You all are trying too hard
pot-kettle.jpg
<DCAllAmerican>Why don't you just say it?  This is about me being black.</DCAllAmerican>

Dude is the ultimate, longest running NT troll.  Always makes sure to post something that'll stir the pot (see what I did there?)

Post about a female ballerina going well?  Ask why AA has to be in the title.  

40 page post about %*%##+! cargo shorts?  Ask what's wrong with jorts.

Back
Top Bottom