African American male ingrown hair problem.

soft hair brush...

need instructions? softly brush your face

/thread

your welcome...

from someone who knows

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

300.jpg

For me, this works like a charm....

also, I came across this:

http://www.mybrotha.com/bestshaving.asp
mybrotha.com
laugh.gif

im gonna check that out thou

It’s tough to tell you the best method, because the reasons for hair bumps differ from person to person. The Sure fire solution is a depilatory cream, such as Magic Shave, and keep a clean, moisturized face.

The stuff I use is called lucky tiger, or sea breeze I get it from the barber supply store or even the ethnic isle in Sally's just use a little after shave it burns and it stinks a lil because of the sulfur but it's better than looking like a star crunch bar, but I use Gillette Fusion Thermal face scrub before I shave or shape my beard up it softens ur facial hair up so the razor or edgers leave u looking crisp..that's what work for me been bump free 2 years

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Kiti kiti brah. I think thats how you spell. Works wonders

this stuff works wonders, my barber sold me some

EDIT: tend skin works well too

Clippers bro electric razors are not good for our skin.

Also after shaving take a hot towel to your face.

i have tried every method of shaving and almost every single type of bump product on the market. if any of you guys have questions, let me know and i will do my best to help out with info.

other than that, I need info on this kiti kiti stuff. I have never heard of it. Do you guys get the Scalp & Skin Treatment BOTTLE Non-Oily or the Scalp & Skin Treatment Jar? Or are they the same? The jar doesn't say non oily so I wasn't sure. Do you just spread it on after you shave, etc? I did a little research and this stuff does seems to do a lot of different stuff. here's what a website says about it

KitiKiti is formulated to keep your scalp healthy and to control and prevent skin conditions, such as excessive dandruff and flaking, relaxer burns, thinning hair, Psoriasis-Eczema-Seborrhea, hair bumps and facial bumps, keyloids, fungus (skin & hair). KitiKiti Scalp and Skin Treatment is designed to help control skin and scalp problems. Kitti Kitti Hair & Scalp Treatment, Kiti Kiti Skin Treatment, KitiKiti Shampoo, Kiti Kiti Hair Scalp Oily Treatment. Kiti Kiti Conditioner, Kitty Kitty, Kiti, Kitty Kitty.

Sounds like it might be good for those of you who rock a fresh baldy too cauz it seems like its made for your scalp too.

Use clippers instead of razors, and dont cut against the grain of your hair.
This is what I do and I never get razor bumps.

I copped a soft brush and did as instructed and not only did it feel good it really helped me get to the hairs easier. Tend skin is on its way Sowell will see how it works. How should I apply it tho? And how often?

I use a razor or straight razor with no shaving cream just hot water. Or like others have said the might T-Outliner. Clean your face before and after shaving. Tend skin/Bump Patrol.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I copped a soft brush and did as instructed and not only did it feel good it really helped me get to the hairs easier. Tend skin is on its way Sowell will see how it works. How should I apply it tho? And how often?
dont worry bout product application bruh jus use the stuff when you need. the brush is the key part... jus as us black dudes train our hair to wave you will be training your hair to grow out straighter/flatter.... = less ingrowns

cortisol is good. my girl has this joint called bikini zone. it may be ayo but razor bumps aint no joke that $*! can be MAD uncomfortable so it helps too. when cutting hair make sure you disinfect your edges. ALWAYS keep it clean. it can get infected and there are certain bumps that don't go away (google it).

also, i've read that cutting WITH the grain significantly helps. anyways i had a bad outbreak after a cut a couple weeks ago...took like 7 days for it clear up.

Back
Top Bottom