African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

ADOS = American Descendants of Slaves.

Fun fact: Slavery was brought to the Americas

The Americas is not the United States of America.

When we say we are American its like saying we are African, or European...because the Americas is a continent:

N&SAmerica-pol.jpg

Quick question for layziegunts layziegunts ; is it possible for a strong black man to marry a black woman and decide not to have children? Would it make a difference if the wife in question is black or not?

Just trying to figure out your strong black man equation.

In my opinion if they dont want to have children thats up to them. They are 2 black people who love each other, how much klids they have or if they dont to have kids I dont really have an opinion on that.

I judge my peers, not women or children. Most of my peers in real life are black men and im sure my peers in here are all black men.

When we say we are American its like saying we are African, or European...because the Americas is a continent:

N&SAmerica-pol.jpg
This is why I think alot of Ados people are slow on understanding what they are riding for.

They should be USADOS if they want to be specific. That leaves a big hole in the argument.

Ados is a specific claim against USA.
But pretty much all of the European powers had a hand in this and they all owe as well.

Ados could be a good start but they are definitely burning the bridges for future allies.

The second black folks get reperations in America the country will be over.

White folks will not live in an America they have to share with the blacks. All other races they will compromise with. Even African immigrants. But not the cursed American negro.

N&SAmerica-pol.jpg

Yea, I have always felt the NAME of ADOS was dumb because America doesn't mean USA.

They need a better acronym, :lol:

The Goddess speaks...

Michelle Obama talks racism and white flight: ‘I can’t make people not afraid of black people’

Michelle Obama talks about racism and white flight: 'I can't make people not afraid of black people'

596fee90-fb3f-11e9-bef7-818546632686

Scroll back up to restore default view.
While her husband Barack Obama’s criticism of cancel culture during the Obama Foundation Summit on Tuesday is making waves, former first lady Michelle Obama took the opportunity to address issues of race at the Chicago conference.
The 55-year-old joined older brother Craig Robinson and author Isabel Wilkerson for a frank discussion on racism and white flight, drawing on her experiences of growing up on the South Side of Chicago. Obama, who wrote about her neighborhood’s changing demographics in the memoir Becoming, spoke out about white families leaving as more black families moved in, an exodus she says “left communities in shambles.”
Former first lady Michelle Obama addressed racism and white flight during the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago on Tuesday. (Photo: Scott Olson/Getty Images)
Former first lady Michelle Obama addressed racism and white flight during the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago on Tuesday. (Photo: Scott Olson/Getty Images)

a05befc3c8aa74a7fd04d62c4ea2e0ba

Michelle Obama on white flight: 'Y'all were running from us'
Former US First Lady Michelle Obama has said race and lack of understanding of migrants still divides the US and world. Speaking at the annual Obama Foundation summit, she spoke of how white families moved out of the neighbourhood on the south side of Chicago where she grew up, as families like hers moved in - likening the situation to that facing immigrant families now. Mrs Obama also reflected on the importance of being the first black first family.
“There were no gang fights, there were no territorial battles,” she said. “Yet one by one, they packed their bags and they ran from us. And they left communities in shambles.
“We were doing everything we were supposed to do — and better,” she added. “But when we moved in, white families moved out ... I want to remind white folks that y’all were running from us. And you’re still running.”

Your claiming "JDOS" is a prime example of why this "movement" is a divisionary tactic to separate us when we should be uniting. We're all the same people regardless of our language or location. Our ancestors built everything in the Americas and the Caribbean. If reparations are up for discussion it should be for so-called black people who built the nations in the Americas and Caribbean, not just the USA.

no man you interpreted what I said wrong, I dont claim JDOS. I am Jamaican, therefore the people who staarted ADOS dont want me to be apart of the conversation because they would say im benefiting off their ancestors in USA. I want ADOS to do well and achieve the objective of getting reparations.

I just said from what ive been seeing from ADOS movement, they have now turned themselves against non USA blacks. So I stay out of their conversations, thats just based on my experience though.

If that thread were around wouldn't be nothing but "slug for a Butt" built females from Instagram. I'm a fraid young men don't even know what natural proportions look like anymore.

If that thread were around wouldn't be nothing but "slug for a Butt" built females from Instagram. I'm a fraid young men don't even know what natural proportions look like anymore.

bro, its crazy. I rather a natural 7 than a 10 thats been enhanced. Nothing is real anymore

Reactions: wr
This is why I think alot of Ados people are slow on understanding what they are riding for.

They should be USADOS if they want to be specific. That leaves a big hole in the argument.

Ados is a specific claim against USA.
But pretty much all of the European powers had a hand in this and they all owe as well.

Ados could be a good start but they are definitely burning the bridges for future allies.

The second black folks get reperations in America the country will be over.

White folks will not live in an America they have to share with the blacks. All other races they will compromise with. Even African immigrants. But not the cursed American negro.

From the ADOS thread. First time seeing this clip but pretty much sums up my post and the road black we have trying to join in on other black cultures. We are outsiders.

I think black folks in America represent a unique space. On one hand entire cultural lineage stripped. On the other it's like having a blank slate to create a new culture with. But blacks cannot have Pepsi, Coca-Cola and corporate interest not ran by blacks deciding their fate.

Generational disenfranchisement.

Also, in 2015 it was said...

The Mormon Church will lead efforts to index records of about 4 million former slaves and their families in the hope of connecting African Americans with their Civil War-era ancestors, the Utah-based faith said on Friday.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) has sponsored a non-profit organization called FamilySearch, which made the announcement alongside senior LDS officials in Los Angeles on the 150th anniversary of "Juneteenth," the day when word reached the last group of slaves that the Civil War was over and they were free.

"One of our key beliefs is that our families can be linked forever and that knowing the sacrifices, the joys and the paths our ancestors trod helps us to know who we are and what we can accomplish," Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the LDS Church's Quorum of the Twelve Apostles told the launch.

And in 2016...

Last edited:
Reactions: wr

N&SAmerica-pol.jpg
When we say "American" descendants of slaves you know its referring to the US.

"USA" "America" are interchangeable, while its true slavery was bought to the Americas, we are talking about the country and not the continent. Its like if Canadiens called themselves American because technically they are apart of North America.

If you were born and raised in the US and go outside of the country and tell someone you are American they automatically know you're referring to the USA, again these are interchangeable terms...

layziegunts layziegunts what you're saying regarding black men marrying non-black women (BTW, is it non-black or specifically white women?) has been said about African men marrying outside their ethnicity. This is silly.

layziegunts layziegunts what you're saying regarding black men marrying non-black women (BTW, is it non-black or specifically white women?) has been said about African men marrying outside their ethnicity. This is silly.

I already went over it a billion times dudes and its non black women. White, Asian, Arab, non black Hispanics (mestizos) same thing.

When we say "American" descendants of slaves you know its referring to the US.

"USA" "America" are interchangeable, while its true slavery was bought to the Americas, we are talking about the country and not the continent. Its like if Canadiens called themselves American because technically they are apart of North America.

If you were born and raised in the US and go outside of the country and tell someone you are American they automatically know you're referring to the USA, again these are interchangeable terms...
But we're talking about the legal system here. I think being specific is very important. It's giving them an out focus on.

Back
Top Bottom