After a breakup of a long term relationship. 3+ years. What is better blocking or ignoring?

My ex keeps contacting me. I told her to stop. I was going to block her but I find blocking pointless because one day unblocking comes out.

Ignore her.

No contact at all with her. If she calls don't answer or don't text her back.Try and stay away from places you know you might run into her.

If you by chance see her in public be cool about it and respectful.

Last edited:
Stop being a weenie.
Pick up and say " I DO NOT WANT YOU ANYMORE"
Lol
#Life

Block her. If she continues, block her from life permanently and use coupon code: dafam to get 15% off a casket at Your New Home. Visit our website for locations.
Ignore her.

No contact at all with her. If she calls don't answer or don't text her back.Try and stay away from places you know you might run into her.

Stop being a weenie.
Lol
#Life

Last edited:
Block her. If she continues, block her from life permanently and use coupon code: dafam to get 15% off a casket at Your New Home. Visit our website for locations.
Ignore her.

Stop being a weenie.

Lol

#Life
[thread="642162"] [/thread]
[thread="642162"]Pics[/thread]

going through this now...I kinda wish we could just be friends but I've quickly realized that's impossible.

Dead at these responses :rofl:

I mean tell her you need your space. Y'all broke up for a reason, no point in doing things you guys did as a couple. But also don't forget you spent 3 years with this girl.

People underestimate the value of space in a relationship. And it's especially valuable fresh after a breakup

Back
Top Bottom