After today's performance...Mike Vick MVP???

Seriously, can you name me a more consistent (when starting) player this year for a winning team so far in the NFL? Peyton, I don't think so. Tom Brady might be the only other player who can win this from Vick, who wasn't the team's starter for 100% of the games.

Seriously, can you name me a more consistent (when starting) player this year for a winning team so far in the NFL? Peyton, I don't think so. Tom Brady might be the only other player who can win this from Vick, who wasn't the team's starter for 100% of the games.

I still think Brady is better in terms of being the MVP. Or maybe that's just me thinking that because he's gonna win anyway. But, if Brady was in for the Eagles instead of Vick in that situation... the Giants would be at the top of the division right now.

I'd vote for Vick.

I still think Brady is better in terms of being the MVP. Or maybe that's just me thinking that because he's gonna win anyway. But, if Brady was in for the Eagles instead of Vick in that situation... the Giants would be at the top of the division right now.

I'd vote for Vick.

Vick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brady this year, though
eek.gif
eek.gif

Let's wait and see how tonight plays out for TB and the Pats and then revisit this question
laugh.gif

Vick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brady this year, though
eek.gif
eek.gif

Let's wait and see how tonight plays out for TB and the Pats and then revisit this question
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

But, if Brady was in for the Eagles instead of Vick in that situation... the Giants would be at the top of the division right now.
i dunno about all that. and if we're going there...what if vick was the pats QB...where would they be?

i'd say at this point, it's pretty even between what theyve both done. got to play out the rest of the season to see who deserves it.

But, if Brady was in for the Eagles instead of Vick in that situation... the Giants would be at the top of the division right now.
i dunno about all that. and if we're going there...what if vick was the pats QB...where would they be?

i'd say at this point, it's pretty even between what theyve both done. got to play out the rest of the season to see who deserves it.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Nah not close, Brady.

Back
Top Bottom